FAN N’ATION – Tailgate Approved: Rogue BBQ
Episode #2 – September 19, 2020READ MORE: Port Authority Holding Question And Answer Session On New Fare Plan
Below are the recipes for the tailgate snacks from Rogue BBQ that you can make at home!
Jalapeno Watermelon Margarita
- 4 slices of jalapeno
- 1 1/2 cups of watermelon (blended into a puree)
- 3 ounces of Reposado Tequila
- 1.5 ounces of lime juice
- 1.5 ounces Agave syrup
Muddle, shake, and pour
Yields 2 servings
Fresh Black and Gold LemonadeREAD MORE: Coroner Called To Home In Westmoreland County
- 2 cups of sugar
- 1 cup of hot water
- 6-8 medium lemons, juiced (approx. 2 cups)
- 8 cups of water
- 1 quart of ice
Mix sugar and hot water together to dissolve sugar.
Mix the remaining ingredients and served chilled with blackberries and lemon slices.
Yields 1 gallon
- Corn tortilla chips
- White Cheese sauce (Recipe below)
- Brisket (Smoked or see Slow Cooker Recipe below)
- Pico de Gallo
- Queso Fresco
- Mississipi sport peppers
- Lime wedges
Layer the corn tortillas on the bottom and continue topping with the other ingredients.
- 8 ounces pepper Jack cheese, cut into cubes
- 8 ounces Monterey Jack cheese, cut into cubes
- 8 oz reduced-fat cream cheese (not fat free)
- 1 can (4.5oz) Old El Paso Chopped Green Chiles
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup 2% milk
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Optional: Cilantro for garnish
Throw in a slow cooker for approximately 4 hours or until melted.
MORE NEWS: Motion To Denounce Bans On Transgender Athletes Fails Before Allegheny County Council
SLOW COOKER BRISKET