PITTSBURGH (KDKA) — Rania Harris, of Rania’s Catering, continues to prep side dishes for Thanksgiving Dinner.
Corn PuddingREAD MORE: Allegheny County Council To Meet To Continue Discussion Of Independent Police Review Board
- Cooking spray, for spraying baking dish
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup shredded sharp Cheddar
- 1 cup whipped cream cheese
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh marjoram
- 2 shallots, chopped
- 2 – 8-ounce bags frozen corn kernels, thawed
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.READ MORE: City Of Monessen Holding 2nd City-Wide Cleanup And Recycling Drop Off
Spray a 9-by-13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
Whisk together the eggs in a large bowl. Add and mix together the Cheddar cheese, cream cheese, heavy cream, breadcrumbs, honey, marjoram and shallots.
Add the corn and stir into the mixture. Add the butter and mix together.
Pour the corn pudding into the baking dish, top with salt and pepper and bake until the pudding just sets, about 45 minutes.MORE NEWS: Man In Stable Condition Following Shooting In Carrick