By: KDKA-TV News Staff
PITTSBURGH (KDKA) — A man from Fox Chapel will stand trial, accused of killing another man and putting his body in the woods.
Adam Rosenberg pleaded not guilty in court on Friday, but his charges were held for trial.
Prosecutors say Rosenberg killed Christian Moore-Rouse and buried him near his home on Settlers Ridge Road.
- Baldwin Murder Suspect Held On All Charges
- Man Accused In Murders Of 2 Men To Undergo More Psychiatric Testing
- Homicide Suspect Behind Bars For Baldwin Man’s Death Charged With Homicide Of 2nd Victim
- Death Of Missing 22-Year-Old Found Near Murder Suspect’s Fox Chapel Home Ruled Homicide
- Sources: Remains Of Missing 22-Year-Old Found Near Fox Chapel Home Of Homicide Suspect
- 21-Year-Old Charged With Homicide After 28-Year-Old Man Shot Dead In Baldwin Home
Rosenberg is also accused of killing Jeremy Dentel of Baldwin.