By: KDKA-TV News Staff
PITTSBURGH (KDKA) – Three men accused of playing a role in a baby’s shooting death will stand trial.READ MORE: Pittsburgh Weather: Afternoon Rain Chances After Morning Rounds Of Severe Weather
Marvin Hill and Andrew Crawford were held for court on criminal homicide and other charges, but the judge dismissed the homicide against Devon Thompson. The other charges against him were waived to court.
READ MORE: Driver Taken To Hospital After Crashing Car Over Embankment Along Rt. 51 In Fayette County
Police say the men were involved in a shootout this summer outside the Three Rivers Manor Apartment Complex in the area of Rhine Place in the city’s Spring Hill neighborhood.
Police say a bullet traveled through the window and walls where 1-year-old Zykier Young was sleeping. He was struck in the head and died.MORE NEWS: Steelers Launching Fireworks Program To Make Sure Fans Get Into Heinz Field In Time For Kickoff
- 3rd Suspect Arrested In Shooting Death Of 1-Year-Old Zykier Young
- 2 Men Arrested In Shooting Death of 1-Year-Old Boy, Warrant Issued For 3rd Suspect
- Three Suspects Facing Criminal Homicide Charges In Shooting Death Of 1-Year-Old
- ‘Help Us Find Justice For Zykier’: Family Of Baby Boy Shot, Killed Asks For Witnesses To Come Forward
- Pittsburgh Community Remembers 1-Year-Old Boy Shot, Killed In Spring Hill
- Officials Call For End To ‘Senseless’ Gun Violence After 1-Year-Old Boy Killed In Shootout
- Police Continue To Investigate After 1-Year Old Boy Killed By Gunfire In Spring Hill Shooting