By: KDKA-TV News Staff

RESERVE TOWNSHIP, Pa. (KDKA) – A house went up in flames overnight in Reserve Township.

READ MORE: West View Teen Accused Of Poisoning Parents

Shortly after 1:00 a.m., the home along Klementia Drive caught fire and flames could be seen coming out of the roof of the home.

READ MORE: Walmart Issues Recall For Aromatherapy Spray Containing Dangerous Bacteria That Can Cause Death

According to the Cherry City Fire Chief, the carbon monoxide detector went off moments before the flames began.

Everyone was able to escape the flames safely and no injuries were reported.

MORE NEWS: National Prescription Drug Take Back Day Is Saturday

The Fire Marshal will handle the investigation.