By: KDKA-TV News Staff
PITTSBURGH (KDKA) — Mary Maloney, the daughter of KDKA-TV reporter Pam Surano, continues to recover from a spinal injury she suffered last year.
Mary returned to school this week at Blessed Francis Seelos Academy in Wexford.
She was greeted with signs, balloons, and big smiles.
Mary suffered a spinal stroke last summer while jumping on a trampoline, leaving her paralyzed from the waist down.
- Mary Maloney Continuing To Make Strides In Recovery Following Rare Spinal Injury
- Mary Maloney Determined To Walk Again After Rare Spinal Stroke Paralyzed Her From Waist Down
- Prayer Vigil Held For Mary Maloney, Who Was Seriously Injured In Trampoline Accident
- Steelers Rookies Virtually Visit Mary Maloney At UPMC Children’s Hospital
- Pine-Richland Football Players Present Check With Money Raised For Mary Maloney
- Smallman Street Deli Donates 50% Of Sales To Pam Surano & Her Daughter
- North Catholic High School Seniors Hold Car Wash For Mary Maloney
- The Oven Pizza Company Raising Money For Mary Maloney
She’s been making amazing progress since then, having started walking with the help of a walker and with braces on her legs.
We hope to continue to bring you good news about Mary Maloney.