By: KDKA-TV News Staff

PITTSBURGH (KKA) – A restaurant in Homewood was hit with a consumer alert.

READ MORE: Police Confirm Father And Son Found Dead Inside Forward Township Home Both Had COVID-19

The Allegheny County Health Department posted the notice for Alex’s Pit Stop II / Thomas Lounge on Rosedale Street.

READ MORE: Man Flown To The Hospital With Severe Head Injury After Front End Loader Rolls Over

According to Health Department, there were multiple violations.

The inspection report says there were moldy potatoes and “black, mold-like substance” found in the sink. An inspector says rodent droppings were also found at the bar.

MORE NEWS: Billboards Go Up In McKeesport Asking People To Come Forward With Information In Killing Of Karli Short

When the consumer alert is removed, the Health Department’s website will be updated.