Couple In North Huntingdon Dies Of Carbon Monoxide PoisoningAn elderly couple was found dead inside their home due to carbon monoxide poisoning.
Coroner: Man Dies Of Suspected Carbon Monoxide Poisoning While Running Generator During Power OutageThe death of a Washington County man who was running a portable gas-powered generator in his basement after a power outage is being investigated as a suspected carbon monoxide poisoning.
Coroner: Woman, 79, Dead After Car Left Running AccidentallyA vehicle left running accidentally led to the apparent carbon monoxide poisoning death of a woman found in her Pennsylvania home, authorities said.
Officials Remind Public Of Carbon Monoxide Poisoning Dangers After 3 HospitalizedOfficials want to warn the public about carbon monoxide poisoning after three Penn Hills residents were rushed to the hospital Sunday.
Pa. Girl, 17, Dies From Carbon Monoxide PoisoningA central Pennsylvania teenager has died from carbon monoxide poisoning from a possible furnace malfunction. Three other people were hospitalized.
Property Owners, Manager May Face Fines In Glassport CO Poisoning
Mother, Children Overcome By Suspected Carbon Monoxide In GlassportA mother and her four children, ranging in age from 5 to 15, were taken to the hospital Wednesday evening when they were overcome by suspected carbon monoxide in their home in Glassport.
Elderly Man Found Dead In Apparent Carbon Monoxide Poisoning IncidentAn elderly man is dead after an apparent carbon monoxide poisoning incident.