Homewood Restaurant Slapped With Consumer AlertA restaurant in Homewood was hit with a consumer alert.
Squirrel Hill Grocery Store Hit With Consumer AlertA grocery store in Squirrel Hill was hit with a consumer alert for multiple health violations.
2 Allegheny County Restaurants Hit With Consumer AlertsThe Allegheny County Health Department has given two restaurants consumer alerts.
Allegheny County Health Department Posts Consumer Alerts For 2 BusinessesThe Allegheny County Health Department has posted consumer alerts to two businesses.
Consumer Alert Issued For Quik-It Chicken At Valero Fuel On North SideThe Allegheny County Health Department is taking action against three eateries.
Consumer Alert Posted At Sharpsburg Dollar General For Mouse InfestationA consumer alert has been posted at the Dollar General in Sharpsburg because of a mouse infestation.
Consumer Alert Issued For Italian Village Pizza/Shake Shop In Pleasant HillsThe Allegheny County Health Department issued a consumer alert for a pizza and ice cream place in Pleasant Hills.
Consumer Alert Issued For Penn Hills RestaurantA consumer alert has been issued for a Penn Hills restaurant.
Consumer Alert Issued For Potenza Pizza After Health Dept. Finds Building 'Infested With Flies'A consumer alert has been issued for an Oakland pizza place by the Allegheny County Health Department.
Desi Market In Carrick Hit With Consumer Alert Due To Reported Roach InfestationA consumer alert has been issued for a grocery store in Carrick after inspectors allegedly found a roach infestation.
Market Square Restaurant Hit With Consumer Alert After Roaches, Other Violations FoundA consumer alert has been issued for a Mexican restaurant in Market Square.
Consumer Alert Issued For Restaurant At North Braddock Golf Course After Dead Mice, Other Violations FoundA consumer alert was issued for a restaurant at a Braddock golf course after mouse droppings and three dead mice were reportedly found.
5.7 Million Contigo Kids' Water Bottles Recalled For Choking HazardMillions of kids' water bottles have been recalled because of a choking hazard.
Consumer Alert Removed For Burgatory At Waterworks MallA consumer alert has been removed for the Burgatory in the Waterworks Mall.
Health Department Issues Consumer Alert For Mt. Lebanon EateryA consumer alert has been issued for a Thai Restaurant in Mt. Lebanon.