Fire Tears Through Homestead Duplex, 5 Families DisplacedFirefighters had their hands full with a two-alarm fire early Thursday morning in Homestead.
Vehicle Crashes Into Duplex Porch, Shears Gas LinesA vehicle accident prompted the evacuation of a duplex in Homewood on Monday night.
Neighbors: Discarded Cigarette May Have Sparked Scott Twp. BlazeA raging fire damaged three homes in Scott Township on Wednesday. It happened so fast that some people escaped with nothing but the clothes they were wearing.
Fire Damages 3 Homes In Scott TownshipCrews are battling a fire at as many as three homes in Heidelberg this afternoon.
Fire Rips Through Unity Township DuplexCrews are still on the scene of a big fire in Westmoreland County.
Crews Battle 2-Alarm Duplex Fire In GarfieldA two-alarm fire sent emergency crews to a duplex in Pittsburgh’s Garfield neighborhood Wednesday night.
Fire Destroy's Braddock Family's Home A family of four lost everything in a fire that destroyed their home in Braddock.
New Castle Duplex Damaged By Fire Firefighters were called out to a home in New Castle overnight.
Police Arrest 3, Including Man With Baby, During Heroin Bust At Beechview DuplexThree men were busted for allegedly dealing heroin out of one-half of a Section 8 duplex on Palm Beach Avenue in Beechview.
Fire Engulfs Home In North BraddockFire broke out in a duplex in North Braddock late this morning, leaving two families homeless.
Duplex Damaged By Fire In Castle ShannonA duplex in Castle Shannon was damaged by an early Wednesday morning fire.
3 Hospitalized After Westmoreland Co. Fire Three people are in the hospital following a fire in Westmoreland County.
Fire Damages Connellsville DuplexA fire did significant damage to a duplex in Fayette County early this morning.
Woman, Pets Escape 4-Alarm Duplex Fire In BeechviewA woman and her pets were able to escape to safety after fire broke out in the duplex they lived in late Thursday afternoon in the city’s Beechview section.
Resident Escapes Duplex Fire In Mt. LebanonOne person was taken to the hospital following a fire in a duplex in Mount Lebanon Sunday.