Chemical Release Prompts Evacuation At Canon-McMillan Senior HSA chemical leak prompted the evacuation of Canon-McMillan Senior High School on Wednesday morning.
Hazmat Team Examines Suspicious Envelope, Uniontown Office Building EvacuatedA Hazmat team rushed to the Uniontown Assistance Office in Fayette County this morning after reports of a suspicious envelope.
Homes Evacuated Due To Gas Leak Concerns After Crash In Westmoreland Co.Homes in Hempfield Township, Westmoreland County, were evacuated late Tuesday night due to concerns about a possible gas leak.
Smoke Sends Fire Crews To Community College Of Beaver Co., 2 Buildings EvacuatedTwo buildings on the campus of the Community College of Beaver County have been evacuated while firefighters check out reports of smoke.
Highlands Middle School Evacuated, Bus Diverted Over Alleged ThreatA threat made to Highlands Middle School prompted buses to be diverted and evacuations Tuesday morning.
Home Depot In Ross Twp. Evacuated Due To Gas LeakThe Home Depot in Ross Township was evacuated Wednesday morning due to a natural gas leak.
Fire Forces Mother, 3 Children From Latrobe ApartmentAn apartment fire forced a family of four from their home in Westmoreland County overnight.
Highlands Elementary Evacuated Due To Strong Gas OdorOfficials with the Highlands School District say an elementary school had to be evacuated Friday morning due to a gas odor.
Massive Trees Fall Onto Pitcairn Apartment, Forces Residents To EvacuateNearly a dozen residents were forced out of their beds overnight when trees smashed through the roof at a Pitcairn apartment building.
Chartiers Valley HS Evacuated Due To Mysterious OdorA mysterious odor prompted the evacuation of Chartiers Valley High School on Tuesday afternoon.
Fire Prompts Evacuation Of Ross Twp. Senior High Rise, 1 HospitalizedOne woman was taken to the hospital following a fire Tuesday afternoon at a senior high rise in Ross Township.
Electrical Fire Prompts Evacuations At Verona BusinessA business was evacuated Friday afternoon due to an electrical fire.
Officials: Inmates With Contraband Start Fire In Allegheny Co. Jail Cell, Prompting Internal EvacuationThe Allegheny County Jail was put on lockdown and several inmates had to be evacuated from one of the pods after a fire broke out Wednesday afternoon.
Police: Open Window Possibly Caused Ruptured Sprinkler Pipe In West Mifflin High RiseAllegheny County Housing Authority Police are heading up the investigation into a sprinkler system pipe that froze and then burst in the West Mifflin Manor High Rise on Monday night.
Sprinkler System Problem Forces Residents Out Of West Mifflin Senior High-RiseA major sprinkler system problem forced about 100 people from their apartments at a senior citizen high-rise in West Mifflin Monday night.