‘I Can’t Believe This’: Dog Lost In Florida More Than 12 Years Ago Found Shivering Under Shed In CarnegieIt’s a reunion more than a decade in the making.
98-Pound Burmese Python Captured In FloridaAn 18-foot long, 98-pound Burmese Python was captured in Florida when a couple was on a hike.
Rescuers Use Human Chain To Rescue Stranded DolphinsA group of dolphins was stranded in a canal and then four rescuers formed a human chain to free them.
Pirates Pitcher Felipe Vázquez Facing Additional Local Charges In Sexual Assault CasePittsburgh Pirates All-Star closer Felipe Vázquez remains behind bars today, accused of sexually assaulting a teenager he met at PNC Park.
Pirates’ All-Star Closer Felipe Vázquez Facing Several Felony Charges, Including Sexual Assault Of Teen He Met At PNC ParkPittsburgh Pirates' closer Felipe Vázquez has been arrested on charges of pornography and soliciting a child.
Pittsburgh Pirates Remove Felipe Vazquez Signs After Arrest On Charges Of Solicitation Of A ChildThe Pittsburgh Pirates have removed banners around PNC Park featuring a player who was arrested after having a reported sexual relationship with a 13-year-old female.
Hurricane Dorian Washes Up Brick Of Cocaine On Florida BeachStrange things wash up on the beach all the time, but Tuesday morning, Hurricane Dorian brought something a bit different.
Clinic Workers Say They've Been Warned To Only Speak English Or They'll Be FiredA group of health care workers at a state-run health clinic in Florida say they've told to stop speaking Spanish among themselves or risk being fired.
Florida Residents, Tourists Warned About Mosquito-Borne Virus That Causes Brain SwellingThere is a new warning in Florida about the Eastern equine encephalitis virus (EEEV), a mosquito-borne virus that causes brain swelling in humans.
Pittsburgh Family: Woman Dies From Flesh-Eating DiseaseA Florida woman died after contacting a flesh-eating bacteria while her family was visiting from Pittsburgh.
Girl, 12, Contracts Flesh-Eating Infection During Family VacationA day at the beach turned into weeks of pain and agony for an Indiana girl after she contracted a flesh-eating disease during a trip to Florida.