Crews On Scene Of Active Gas Leak In RobinsonThere's an active gas leak in Robinson Township after a contractor struck a gas line.
Businesses In Bellevue Evacuated Due To Gas Leak Sunday MorningA row of businesses in Bellevue had to be evacuated Sunday morning due to a gas leak from a pizza oven.
Delmont Walmart Temporarily Evacuated Due To Natural Gas SmellThe Walmart in Delmont was temporarily evacuated due to the smell of natural gas inside the building.
Homes Evacuated Due To Gas Leak Concerns After Crash In Westmoreland Co.Homes in Hempfield Township, Westmoreland County, were evacuated late Tuesday night due to concerns about a possible gas leak.
Gas Leak Near Great Southern Shopping Center In Bridgeville Closes StoresMultiple fire departments responded to a reported gas leak in Collier Township Sunday.
Gas Leak Forces Evacuation Of George Washington Intermediate In New CastleThe George Washington Intermediate School was evacuated due to a gas leak.
Firefighters: Overflow Of Gasoline At Gas Station Causes Strong Smell In CharleroiCrews discovered a gas leak within a sewer line that was responsible for causing about 40 homes in Washington County to smell a strong odor for days.
Valley Junior-High School Evacuated Due To Gas LeakStudents at Valley Junior-Senior High School are being evacuated after a natural gas line was struck.
Home Depot In Ross Twp. Evacuated Due To Gas LeakThe Home Depot in Ross Township was evacuated Wednesday morning due to a natural gas leak.
Westmoreland Co. Shopping Center Being Evacuated Due To Gas LeakThe Norwin Town Square was evacuated due to a gas leak.
Official: Workers Hit High-Pressure Gas Line, Prompting Evacuations And Road Closure Around Heinz FieldA gas leak forced evacuations and the closure of several roads around Heinz Field on the city's North Shore Monday morning.
Great Southern Shopping Center In Collier Township Evacuated Due To Gas LeakThe Great Shopping Center in Collier Township has been evacuated due to a reported gas leak.
Highlands Elementary Evacuated Due To Strong Gas OdorOfficials with the Highlands School District say an elementary school had to be evacuated Friday morning due to a gas odor.
Police: Contractor Strikes Gas Line In RIDC Park Causing 'Major Gas Leak', Buildings EvacuatedA contractor working in the City of Duquesne struck a gas line, forcing officials to evacuate RIDC Park.
About 100 Families Still Without Service After Moon Twp. Gas LeakAbout 100 families are still without service Sunday after a gas leak in Moon Township.