Crews Battle Kitchen Fire At Washington Co. McDonald'sCrews were called to a McDonald's in Donegal Township after a fire started in the kitchen.
Kitchen Fire Spreads, Destroys Home In Allegheny TownshipA Westmoreland County was destroyed by an overnight fire.
Kitchen Fire Causes $40K In Damage At Penn Hills HomeA kitchen fire that broke out Wednesday evening caused thousands of dollars in damage to a house in Penn Hills.
Crews Make Quick Work Of Kitchen Fire In MillvaleThe Millvale Volunteer Fire Department responded to a residential fire on Saturday morning.
Fire Chief Explains Proper Ways To Put Out Kitchen FiresWould you know what to do if a cooking fire broke out on top of your kitchen stove? For most people the answer is no, which is why kitchen fires are the leading cause of house fires in the United States, resulting in more than 400 deaths, more than 5,000 injuries and millions of dollars in property damage each year.
Woman's Home Catches Fire While She Makes Christmas Present For CatA woman escaped a fire at her house in Lawrence County.
Man, 2 Dogs Forced Out By Fire In HomesteadThe Red Cross is helping out a man who was forced out by a fire overnight in Homestead.
Crews Pull Elderly Person From Fire In BraddockSeveral people, including police officers, were hospitalized Saturday evening after fire broke out in Braddock.
Wife Injured When Man Tries To Bring Grease Fire Under ControlA man trying to keep a fire from getting out of control inside his home Thursday on Eleanor Street in Pittsburgh’s South Side Slopes neighborhood ended up making it worse.
Neighbors Save Couple From 2-Alarm Upper Lawrenceville FireOfficials believe a two-alarm fire in Upper Lawrenceville Tuesday morning may have been the result of a cooking accident.
Fires Send Crews To Lawrenceville, Brighton HeightsTwo separate fires kept City of Pittsburgh crews busy late Monday night.