CARRICK (KDKA) – A gas leak in Carrick was brought under control Monday afternoon.
According to emergency dispatchers, the leak was in the 2100-block of Brownsville Road.READ MORE: Man In Critical Condition After Falling Over Hillside During Police Chase In Brighton Heights
The leak was believed to have been caused by a contractor striking a meter shortly after noon.READ MORE: Police: Man Killed 94-Year-Old Grandfather And Sent Video Of Killing To Family Members
There are no reported injuries, but one woman in her 80s complained of feeling sick from the gas.
RELATED LINKSMORE NEWS: Experts Say Incentives To Vaccinate Work On Some But Not Everyone