You’re sitting at your tailgate, burger in one hand, beverage in the other, the sounds of jocks fighting to the finish in the background – what could be any better? One word – cheerleaders. Figure out how to get the ladies to join to your tailgate and you’ll feel like you made the game winning touchdown. Now I’m a good looking guy, so the ladies flock to me like a moth to a flame, but I know you guys need more advice, so listen here:
- Keep those dang low-fat chips, cut up veggies and pretty pink cupcakes on hand. When the girls have a hankering for a snack, you’ll be ready.
- Get a wingman on your side… and no, I don’t mean the guy with the best buffalo wings on the lot.
- Two keys to success – babies and puppies. Get those suckers to your party and let the cuteness take its course.
- Start practicing your cartwheels and handstands, because it’s time to fill in for the male cheerleader and help the ladies practice their fancy routines. But don’t even think of shaking those dog-gone pom-poms.
- 10 tailgater guys in 10 sleeveless shirts – you got yourself the makings for one good looking human pyramid.
The bigger and better your tailgate, the more new friends you’ll make. Make it count. Trust my advice now? I got more where that came from. I have full intentions on spreading this bit of wisdom and more as I visit football stadiums across the country with Prilosec OTC to search for the best of the best in “A Better Way to Tailgate” challenge. Enter HERE to win in one of three categories: 1). Food Served, 2). Tailgate Set-Up and 3). Team Spirit. All entries must include a tailgate photo. Note the “Food Served” category also requires a recipe submission. In addition to game day tickets, other prizes include the ultimate tailgate gear. To view the official contest rules, click here http://www.tailgatefanchallenge.com. So enter now, and I’ll check out how great your pigskin party really is!
This content has been provided by Prilosec OTC
- Larry The Cable Guy’s Tip #1
- The Best of the Iron Bowl Tailgate
- Thanksgiving Day Thanks To The Hottest Cheerleaders
- Keeping Your Tail Warm At Your Tailgate
- Grill Grrrl: Buffalo Chicken Slider with Blue Cheese Dip