The Batmobile is coming back to Pittsburgh.
Actually six of them, dating back to Adam West and the Batman TV series to the current Bat-Pod featured in the “Dark Knight” trilogy, will be on display outside Heinz Field this weekend.READ MORE: Shaler And North Allegheny Girls Basketball Teams Take Stand Against Racism
It’s a fitting location since the stadium was destroyed in “The Dark Knight Rises” movie, which was partially filmed in Pittsburgh.READ MORE: 1 Dead After Shooting At Washington County Convenience Store
The following vehicles will be on display:
- Batman television series and Batman, The Movie (1966) – driven by Adam West
- Batman (1989), Batman Returns (1992) – driven by Michael Keaton
- Batman Forever (1995) – driven by Val Kilmer
- Batman & Robin (1997) – driven by George Clooney
- Batman Begins (2005), The Dark Knight (2008), The Dark Knight Rises (2012) – Black Tumbler, Camouflage Tumbler, Bat-Pod – driven by Christian Bale
Tour Stop Information:MORE NEWS: COVID-19 In Pittsburgh: Allegheny County Reports 3 Confirmed Cases Of UK Coronavirus Variant
- Saturday, Nov. 17 from Noon to 7 p.m.
- Sunday, Nov. 18 from 4 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- At Art Rooney Avenue near Gate A
The tour coincides with the Dec. 4 home entertainment release of “The Dark Knight Rises.”