PITTSBURGH (KDKA) — Three people were injured when a propane tank exploded inside a garage in Lawrenceville Saturday afternoon.
The explosion happened along 42nd Street.READ MORE: Steelers Launching Fireworks Program To Make Sure Fans Get Into Heinz Field In Time For Kickoff
The force of the blast pushed the garage door outward.
The victims were taken to West Penn Hospital with minor injuries.READ MORE: Man Hospitalized After SUV Rolls Down Hillside Near Steelers Facility On South Side
Stay with KDKA for the latest on this developing story.State Representative Matt Dowling Remains Hospitalized After Car Crash