It’s Black Friday in July and it seems everyone wants to be involved.
In honor of their 20th Anniversary, Amazon is having “Prime Day” on Wednesday, July 15th, and promising more deals than Black Friday! Not a lot of the details of what is for sale yet, but in a release from Amazon here are some highlights they are teasing:
- 40 inch 1080p LED TV fir only $115
- Fire HD 7 Tablet for $60 Off (normally $139)
- Up to 70% Off Top Kitchen Products from Select Brands
- (2) Nikon Coolpix Cameras for 50% Off
- iRobot Roomba pet Vacuum for under $300
Now you have to be a Prime member to take part in the sale which is $99 a year, however, Amazon is offering 30 day Trial Prime Memberships so you and everyone else can partake, and you can cancel the prime membership anytime you like if you so choose. I’ve done it before and the process is painless.
And not to be outdone, Walmart is having their own sale and promising “Atomic Deals” on their website starting at the same time as Amazon’s and it’s called “Dare to Compare”. Apparently 2 of the world’s largest retailers don’t like the idea of the other one-upping them, so their pettiness is our fortune.READ MORE: Travel Restrictions Tighten As COVID-19 Omicron Variant Concerns Grow
Here are some of the offers Walmart is promising:
- Apple iPad Mini 2 for $265 (savings of $174)
- Black & Decker Drill and 133 piece home project kit for $50 (savings of $30)
- Toshiba 15.6” Satellite Laptop for $377 (savings of $253)