If you’re looking for some delicious recipes, but don’t want to ruin your diet, check out these two options from Weight Watchers!
Strawberries with Cream Cheese Dip:
- 1 lb strawberries (about 19 large berries)
- 4 oz low-fat cream cheese (at room temperature)
- ½ c confectioners’ sugar
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
1. Wash and dry strawberries; place on a serving platter. Finely chop 1 strawberry; set aside.
2. In a medium bowl, using an electric mixer, combine cream cheese, sugar and vanilla; gently stir in chopped berry and spoon into a small serving bowl. Serve strawberries with dip.
Per Serving (3 strawberries and 3 Tbsp dip): 102 cal, 3 g total fat, 2 g sat fat, 88 mg sod, 17 g total carb, 15 g sugar, 2 g fib, 2 g prot. PPV: 3
Blueberry Cheesecake Parfait:
- 8 oz low-fat cream cheese, softened
- 13 c fat-free vanilla yogurt
- ¼ c confectioners’ sugar
- ¼ c fat-free milk
- 2 tsp fresh lemon juice, or to taste
- 2 tsp lemon zest, or to taste, plus extra for garnish
- 1 c fat-free whipped topping
- 1 Tbsp salted butter
- 1 c graham cracker crumbs
- Pinch of salt
- 4 c blueberries
- 1 Tbsp small mint leaves
1. In a large bowl, beat together cream cheese, yogurt, confectioners’ sugar, milk, lemon juice and lemon zest; fold in whipped topping until just combined.
2. Place butter in a small microwavable bowl; microwave until melted. Add graham cracker crumbs and salt; gently mix to combine.
3. Spoon 2 cups blueberries into a 2-quart trifle bowl; top with 1 ½ cups cream cheese mixture, graham cracker crumbs, 2 cups remaining berries and remaining 1 1/2 cups cream mixture. Garnish with mint just before serving.
Per serving (1 cup): 209 cal, 7 g total fat, 4 g sat fat, 282 mg sod, 32 g total carb, 18 g sugar, 2 g fib, 4 g prot. PPV: 6