MONROEVILLE (KDKA) — Rose Karish owns the Overlook Lounge on James Street in Monroeville.

The business has been in her family for more than 60 years. She says there’s one thing they’re especially known for.

READ MORE: 2 Charged In Gunfire During Racial Justice March

“Best sandwiches in town,” Karish told KDKA.

Karish said that on Friday she ran of meatball sandwiches. Today she was making more meatballs in the pizza oven when the building caught fire.

“I jumped up and I went over and it went up in flames,” said Karish.

It all happened around 11:00 am on Saturday according to fire officials. Flames spread from the bar to the upper levels of the building.

READ MORE: COVID-19 In Pennsylvania: State Health Department Reports 2,610 New Coronavirus Cases, 44.1% Of Adult Pennsylvanians Fully Vaccinated

It burned so bad smoke could be seen shooting stories up in the air from miles away.

A KDKA viewer actually saw the smoke from the Sam’s Club parking lot just over the hill from the scene.

Officials said nobody was hurt but some firefighters were treated at the scene.

Deputy Chief Jason Sonafelt of Monroeville #1 VFD said “they’re doing good they had to do a little bit of rehab at first but they were rotated pretty quickly. They came back and are doing really well at it.”

MORE NEWS: Pittsburgh Police Safely Locate Previously Missing Teen Siobhan Barnett

This fire is under investigation by the fire marshal but the owner said she thinks the building is damaged beyond repair.