PITTSBURGH (KDKA) — Today’s Fan Fave Week recipe is a classic cocktail!
Classic Sidecar Cocktail
Sent In BY PTL Viewer: Richard Bartkoski
– Chill a martini glass.
– In a shaker, add 7 ice cubes.
– Add 2 parts Brandy. 1 part Triple Sec, 1 tsp. lemon juice.
– Let sit for 1 minute for ice to slightly melt.
– Shake well, then strain into the martini glass.
– Garnish with lemon wheel.
Bart uses E&J Grand Blue Brandy. But he says you can also use Cognac and Cointreau.
David decided to add sugar on the rim of the cocktail glass.