By: KDKA-TV News Staff
MCKEESPORT (KDKA) — A detour will be in place on the Jerome Street Bridge for drivers in McKeesport overnight on Sunday.READ MORE: Mt. Lebanon School District Increasing Police Presence During Investigation
The eastbound lane will be closed while crews work on replacing the bridge deck.READ MORE: COVID-19 In Pittsburgh: Allegheny County Reports 436 New Cases, 16 Additional Deaths
This is scheduled to happen from 9 p.m. Sunday until 5 a.m. Monday, weather permitting.
PennDOT posted instructions for the detour:
- From eastbound West Fifth Avenue, turn left onto Ramp Number 1
- Turn right onto Rebecca Street
- Turn left onto Atlantic Avenue
- Turn left onto Erie Street
- From Erie Street, slight left onto River Road
- Turn right onto River Drive
- Turn right onto Liberty Way and cross the 15th Street Bridge
- Turn left onto Route 148 (Walnut Street)
- Follow Route 148 back to Lysle Boulevard
The bridge is already closed in the westbound direction through November.