Allegheny Co. Health Dept. Issues Emergency Order Against U.S. Steel After Another FireThe Allegheny County Health Department is inspecting the Clairton Coke Works facility following an early morning fire.
Truck Hauling Paper Bursts Into Flames At Pa. Turnpike New Stanton Service PlazaA tractor-trailer caught fire at the gas pumps at a service plaza on the Pennsylvania Turnpike.
Fire Engulfs Mobile Home In Butler CountyA fire destroyed a Butler County mobile home last night.
Monessen Couple's Romantic Evening Goes Up In FlamesA couple's attempt to have a romantic evening took a dangerous turn when a fire broke out in their bathroom.
Dumpster Fire Spreads To Building At Penn State BeaverA fire that started in a dumpster has spread to a building at a local college.
SkyVue Apartments Evacuated Due To Electrical Fire In Parking GarageResidents of SkyVue Apartments in Oakland were evacuated Sunday due to an electrical fire in the garage.
Firefighters Battling Blaze In Castle ShannonEmergency responders were called to a fire in Castle Shannon Thursday evening.
Transformer Fire Closes Wilkins Primary SchoolA transformer explosion caused a fire at Wilkins Primary School.
Man Rescued From Roof After Fire Breaks Out In DuplexA man was rescued from the roof of a burning duplex in Tarentum early Monday morning.
Storage Tank Fire That Prompted State Assistance In W. Va Put Out With No InjuriesThe natural gas storage tank that had Gov. Jim Justice call for emergency assistance has been put out.
Family Of Eleven Displaced In Rankin FireEmergency crews are battling a fire in Rankin this afternoon.
Student Allegedly Set Fire In Greensburg Central Catholic Locker RoomA student at Greensburg Central Catholic allegedly set fire to a locker room inside the school.
Overnight Fire Prompts Evacuations At Aliquippa ApartmentSome residents were forced from their homes after a fire in an apartment building in Beaver County overnight.
Early Morning Fire Tears Through Greensburg BusinessAn early morning fire tore through a Greensburg business.
'I'm Just Glad Everyone Got Out': Devastating Warehouse Fire Leaves People Worried About Personal PossessionsThe Etna community remains in shock one day after a devastating fire ripped through a large self-storage warehouse, destroying valuable, and in many cases, irreplaceable personal possessions.