File A Complaint Against A Pennsylvania Casino

The Pennsylvania Gaming Control Board’s website provides a place to file a complaint against a casino. To learn how to do it, visit the GCB’s website.


More From CBS Pittsburgh

Bringing You The Best in Sports Talk Radio
New Podcast Network

Listen Live