PITTSBURGH (KDKA) – It’s Black Friday and that means the local malls are packed with holiday shoppers and the parking lots outside are overflowing with their vehicles.
If you’re headed out to get some of your shopping done, here are the latest numbers from KDKA Traffic & Transportation Reporter Jim Lokay.
Parking Lot Report (12:00 p.m.):
- Beaver Valley Mall, Monaca: 70% Full
- Century III Mall, West Mifflin: 75% Full
- Clearview Mall, Butler: 20% Full
- Cranberry Commons, Cranberry: “at least” 25% Full
- Galleria, Mount Lebanon: 80% Full
- Grove City Premium Outlets, Grove City: 65% Full
- Mall at Robinson, Robinson Township: 90% Full
- Monroeville Mall, Monroeville: 40% Full
- Mount Nebo Pointe, Ohio Township: 20% Full
- North Hills Village, Ross Township: 50% Full
- Point at North Fayette: 75% Full
- Ross Park Mall, Ross Township: 95% Full
- Shoppes at Northway, Ross Township: 20% Full
- South Hills Village, Bethel Park: 95% Full
- Tanger Outlets, South Strabane: 80% Full
- Waterfront, Homestead: 80% Full
- Pittsburgh Mills did not report totals, but says lots are “filling quickly.”
- We did not receive information for Westmoreland Mall.