Walmart Interested In Wine Vending Machines

By David Highfield

PITTSBURGH (KDKA) — First Giant Eagle, then Shop ‘n Save and now Walmart is interested in having wine vending machines at several of its stores in our area.

The Pennsylvania Liquor Control Board says that Walmart has preliminary approval to put the kiosks in stores in North Fayette, North Versailles, Butler, Washington, Belle Vernon, Monaca and New Castle. However, negotiations are still going on and the list could change.

The machines require customers to swipe their driver’s license and even give a breathalyzer test before they can choose between more than 50 varieties of wine.

“Why don’t they just sell wine like they do in stores instead of using the machine where you put your cards and things in it?” asked Betty Menke of Cecil.

Others, though, had concerns over whether it would make it easier for someone to buy wine for people who are underage. Frank from South Fayette said, “I don’t think it’s a good idea because I think it’s too tempting for younger people.”

Walmart did not return our call for a comment.

1. jim says:

north versailles walmart…..better fill it up with thunderbird and ripple for those folks…..

1. coxm01 says:

I would still hate shopping at Walmart.

2. URSORIGHT says:

OMG. LMAO

3. lee warmer says:

this breathalizer is for linking your DNA with your credit card. information that THEY WILL use against YOU later. and YOU WILL give it to THEM.
      much like the “like this” you attatch to your facebooks. and much like the “cartoon yourself” advertisements. these are simple “supply it yourself” facial recognition attempts by your government.

1. David Arbogast says:

Don’t forget DHS will be there too…

2. South Hills says:

The systems take cash as well…. 🙂

3. superawesome1 says:

Dont worry about the breathalyzer , you can pass that with a free balloon from the wall mart greeter!

4. kevin says:

step away from the keyboard…… help

5. Ar Amytas says:

I hate to say it but Lee is correct.

6. Lee Colder says:

You’re exactly right Lee Warmer!

Don’t even LOOK at one of those machines because they will scan your retina and bombard you with Smiley Face emails.

You’re such a dolt…..

7. Heather says:

Paranoid much?

4. lee warmer says:

why a breathalizer? why an ID card needed? why vending machines? ask these questions carefully… 29,000+ deaths from guns in the usa 37,000+ deaths from alchohol.. diabetes? incalculable….

1. Heather says:

Oh, I meant Lee Warmer: “Paranoid Much?”

2. lee colder says:

OMG lee warmer! YES!!!

You forgot the stink bug infestation was a government conspiracy too!!

2. Rob says:

Who cares, Times are changing. let PA get with the program. Beer and wine sales in Gas stations and grocery stores. Please Don’t tell me that sellling in grocery stores and gas stations is a bad idea or it won’t work because you are giving the children more access to beer or wine. TRUST ME parents your kids drink already in High school, It all comes down to the parents not buying it for them, and stiffer penetatlies if you buy for a minor.

1. Atom&Yves says:

@Rob: generalizing hurts credibility. I’m aware of many high school students, several who will graduate at the end of this school year, who have never touched alcohol. Dealing correctly with peer pressure is the key to keeping students clean and headed in the right direction.

@Jeff Merritt from Mount Washington’s “guns and wine”: Relax, only a miniscule % of Walmart shoppers come even close to the sports dept, much less the “guns”. Of more concern should be ‘wine and vehicles’. How many Walmart shoppers ‘walk’ to the store?

1. paul says:

Saying that you know of a few who don’t drink isn’t helping your credibility much either. That’s also a generalization based on who you happen to know.

2. Green Peace says:

I love the way people are so wound up over other people drinking/doing drugs/other bad things/… I would love to hear someone say “Please pass a rule so I can’t do something” But no its always so someone else is not able to do what they want.

1. Simon Girty says:

Well Said, Peace

3. iroshi says:

Times are changing? That’s a very poor excuse for giving up responsibility. Both WalMart, parents, society in general are hoping someone else will take care of things. Does everything have to be dumbed down?

4. John says:

it is a bad idea and we will all pay more taxes when the liquor stores are gone mark my word down with todays date and then you can complain later about paying more taxes to make up for the loss in money to the state treasure.

3. marc says:

^ i work there,
    jim is right on the money

4. Larry Hacker says:

Boozy customers are easier to take advntage of, ie:CHEAT!

1. Phil says:

dude…. you don’t drink the wine at Wal Mart… you bring it home. Selling wine (bottles) at Wal Mart will not lead to boozy customers… unless they open a bar inside the joint. Get real.

1. steve says:

Greta idea Phil! I vote for bars in Walmart!

5. Submit to a breathalyzer just to buy a bottle of wine? Wal-mart seems to be going TSA,

And what is the point anyway? If I wanted to get drunk I could… I don’t know… drink the bottle of wine they just sold me.

Short version is it is demeaning and insulting to customers, makes shopping at Wal-Mart just exactly as much fun as getting pulled over, and has obvious health risks to boot.

1. LittleOldMe says:

“SEEMS to be going TSA?” You must have missed the story about the new partnership…

1. WishOurWalmartSoldGuns says:

I’m not sure how much Walmart wants Big Sis to be in their business. Less governmet intrusion = less government intrusion.

Having said that, this does point out the fact that TSA doesn’t have a clue how to stop incidents, and is hoping and praying that someone will tip them off. They sure as hell cannot find anything on their own….

6. Rationalist says:

Hey Rob, YOU get with the program It’s people like you that sit around condoning small things that grow into big problems!

7. Adam says:

I’d rather see Beer and Wine at gas stations then at Wal-Mart. That way all of the states lost liquor revenue will at least be compensated by local businesses additional revenue.
    If Walmart gets it, then within 10 years, we’ll be drinking Chinese wine and beer.

1. Debbie says:

Texas has allowed selling beer and wine in grocery stores, including Walmart, as well as in individually owned liquor stores since before I moved to Texas over 26 years ago. They also sell beer in convenience stores and gas stations. It’s never been a problem that I’m aware of. As for Walmart selling Chinese beer and wine, that’s just hogwash. It’s never been that way. I hate when I come back to Pittsburgh to visit family and have to deal with getting beer and wine. It’s a huge pain in the arse. PA needs to loosen up and move into the 21st century as far as beer, wine and liquor sales go.

1. lee warmer says:

stand up and be counted,for what you are about to receive..we are the dealers,we give you everything you need.

8. tom says:

I really can’t wait for my local WalMart to get a wine vending machine.

9. NoMoreKoolAid says:

Why doesn’t Wal-Mart just change their name to Nanny-Mart? First they meddle in obamacare, then Big Sis encouraging Narcs at the checkout and now clean breathe to buy a frikkin’ bottle of wine! Sometimes “big box” isn’t too big too fail. A $5 discount isn’t worth it…shop local and leave Nanny-Mart implode.

10. Marie says:

Why the breathalizer? Wal Mart is allowing the DHS to scan you. You are already being watched.

1. lee warmer says:

hear,hear Marie!!

11. JD says:

How about weed vending machines that require you to not reek of pot, to have showered in the last 5 days, to not have erectile dysfunction, and to not be on government assistance of any form? The machines could also give “enhanced pat-downs” before vending any product.

12. Mike says:

Adam, I’ve been to China several times on business and found souvenir buying is difficult because anything I can get in China I can get at Walmart for a similar price. I’ve got to draw the line at wine and beer. Walmart may eventually sell Chinese wine and beer, but it sucks! The wine is made from rice (gag), and the best beer they have can most closely be compared with Bud Ultra light and forget about anything amber or dark.

13. Tom Cox says:

Walmart will not sell you ammunition if you have alcohol in the basket. I am the shooter and my wife drinks wine. I don’t drink but thanks Wallyworld for making me safe anyway. Idiots.

14. Paul says:

NoMoreKookAid: the breathalyzer is not unique to Walmart, it’s a requirement of the PLCB and their kiosks regardless of which stores they’re in. The whole idea is absurd and hopefully one of the first things Tom Corbett and the new Republican legislature does is put a merciful end to the State Store system and bring PA into the 21st century like most other states.

As for shopping at Walmart; when a third rate store like Giant Eagle which gouges people on the price of their food and is named one of the worst chains in the nation … Walmart is a much better option than buying local. Haven’t crossed the threshold of a Giant Ripoff in over ten years and won’t ever again.

1. John says:

Paul get ready to pay higher taxes in PA. when the stores are gone like on your clothes and all groceries.

15. Phil says:

“Jeff Merritt from Mount Washington had another concern: “At Walmart – guns and wine – maybe not the best things to have at Walmart.”

Oh come on people. Use your heads! You only BUY the wine at Wal Mart to bring home to drink like normal people. Same as what happens when you buy wine at your favorite wine purchasing establishment. What idiot envisages boozy customers shooting up the place? What kind of people do you yanks have living up there???? Move down south with us. You’ll feel safer…and we have guns and wine available at Wal Mart! Don’t be ridiculous!

16. earl says:

I didn’t know they made wine in china.

17. Hank Warren says:

Walmart also added propaganda from DHS in their stores. Endless DHS surveillance (with help of the private sector), yet another violation of our rights. Add it to the list of gov’t violations of our right:
    They violate the 1st Amendment by placing protesters in cages, banning books like “America Deceived II” and censoring the internet.
    They violate the 2nd Amendment by confiscating guns.
    They violate the 4th and 5th Amendment by molesting airline passengers.
    They violate the entire Constitution by starting undeclared wars for foreign countries.
    Impeach Obama and sweep out the Congress, except Ron Paul.
    (Last link of Banned Book):

1. Hankless says:

Tune off Pinhead Pintek and take a deep breath, Hank Warren.

You’re wayyyyy off topic

18. David says:

I miss the good’ol days. I remember visiting Florida many years ago and you could purchase mixed drinks, at Jack’s, in a plastic cup and a straw that had the paper still attached on the top 1 inch or so. So long as the paper was on the straw it was not an open beverage.

I hated PA, having to go to a bar to buy a six pack, nasty.

Where have all the good times gone…

1. David says:

opps. I totally forgot to mention that you could purchase these mixed drinks at the drive thru window. Good times…

19. AWAKE says:

We should all be banning walmart anyway. They are putting telescreens in their stores so big sis/brother can tell us what to think daily. If you dont shop at a chinese junk store, you arent responsible for what they do.

20. Alpiner says:

In Calif. we have plenty of really dumb laws. But we can buy booze at grocery and drug stores.

21. Hick from the sticks says:

Ah, shucks, Jim! You know that us hillbilies don’t shoot our guns and drink wine at the same time, that’s only shooting and drinking beer.

22. Tone Loc says:

This way underage can buy them without having to show ID … money over safety ….

23. Justin Case says:

On a related note, DHS and janet want you to say something if you see something at wal-mart. I usually don’t shop there, but of the few times I’ve been to a wal-mart, everyone looks like a terrorist to me except me. Everyone speaks a foreign language, Everyone wears some type of sheet for clothing. Everyone looks at me like I’m the enemy. When I walk down an isle, everyone scrambles in the opposite direction and hides their face. All the women look like they have a bomb strapped to their belly. And everyone looks and acts like they just got here this morning and don’t know they can’t blow snot directly from your nose onto the floor of the store they are in. I see people pushing a baby carriage in the street because they have no clue what sidewalks are. And every shopping center is little mexico, little vietnam, little india, little this and little that. I’m still trying to find little America. Or what is left of it. And Americans seem to be at war with their own government. Or the other way around.

24. Bookwench says:

In Texas Walmart sells wine & beer along with guns & ammo. God Bless Texas!

1. sean patriot says:

Right on, and almost near the same isle.

2. No DeLay says:

No one cares what happens in Texas.

25. Tony Brown says:

I love the clueless, mindless drones coming from the Drudge Report. This is only happening in PENNSYLVANIA, not in the rest of the United States.

Why? Well, you’d have to ask the PA government about their antiquated beverage control laws…

26. Justin Case says:

This is just what I was waiting for. Blowing into a tube that some other wino just blew into. I can just see the ads now, Wal-mart will take your breath away. Now they can analyze your breath and send you coupons for the drugs you have been taking. And the tooth paste you used three days ago. Next, a crotch sniffer to recommend soap. Whoever goes into a off-the-wal-mart without being drunk anyway? Wine sales plummet. Breath freshener sales skyrocket. Sounds like a wash to me.

27. Marty Mayernick says:

At the WalMart near my house, you can pick up a bottle of wine, a case of beer, a new shotgun, a new deer rifle, 10 boxes of ammo, and your Prozac prescription all at the same time. I don’t see the problem.

28. Elvis says:

Next thing ya know, they’ll be requiring a DNA sample before you can buy condoms in the pharmacy department of Wally World.

29. Kathryn Kunchick says:

Eh, over regulate much? I dislike drunk driving as much as everyone else, but this seems a bit intrusive. I don’t drink, so it doesn’t directly affect me. I hope they have some manner of making the process sanitary. I wouldn’t want to put my mouth on something 100’s over other people had put their mouth on. Gross.

30. ExSophus says:

Does no one mind the fact they can store a record of your personal ID with each transaction? Kept in a central database it provides tracking of your alcohol purchasing habits…just as store discount cards allow them to do

This could have adverse impact on your insurance (also sold at Wal-mart or optioned in Sam’s Club memberships). An alcohol purchase even within hours of the time you have an car accident COULD be used to “suggest” you weren’t sober at the time, even if you didn’t imbibe. The list goes on as to how these data could be abused..

31. Mark W says:

Can’t wait to see what pops up on now!!! Should be freaking hilarious.

32. yomaggie says:

Folks, Almost every Walmart, Sheetz gas station, Marc’s discount store, Giant Eagle, Aldi’s, Save-A-Lot, Target, K-Mart, Speedway, Exxon gas station, etc.etc.etc. sell beer and wine over here in Ohio. And it’s no big deal. Get with the times.

33. Bones says:

Here’s an idea… Put the wine on a shelf and let consumers pick it and put it in the cart!

34. SaveOurRepublic says:

I’m a tea-totaler, so this is a moot point for me. However, this is another example of (Globalist) Walmart serving as shills for the police-state…akin to their recent partnering w/ the Orwellian DHS.

35. RonB says:

Please see my article on this from last July. Mind-boggling indeed.

36. Krissy says:

Don’t worry, with the new If you see something report it to Janet Napalitano videos that will be at Walmart checkouts soon, you can report a minor getting wine, or a suspected terrorist. Isn’t it wonderful! Thank you big sis!

1. Vote_for_Freedom says:

…or fat people buying chips and soda, or Christians buying Bibles, or whatever else they deem to be ‘subversive’

37. Fuzzy Wuzzy says:

I’ll stick with their $2.97 gut-rot right off the shelf.

38. Jeff says:

I love the guy who say, “guns and wine? Maybe not the best combination at Wal-Mart…” When people start shooting the guns and drinking the wine they bought there (at the same time) he might have a point. He made it sound like a bar/shooting range… In NC Wal-Mart already sells beer and wine and I haven’t seen one person walking around drunk shooting people (of course that may also be partly because NC allows concealed carry and people know that if they start shooting someone will put them down before they cross to the next aisle…)

39. RM says:

I’d support putting guns in vending machines. Swipe your CHL, pull out a shot gun, have a great day.

1. WishOurWalmartSoldGuns says:

‘Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms’ should be a convenience store, not a government agency.

40. Dialla Ingalis says:

Wow, didn’t know that about PA.

I thought we were controlling in Washington, because you can’t by liquor there.

Wine is just sold right next to the beer here, no id required to get it off the shelf. Of course they check id at the check out.

41. MrNiceGuy says:

This may have already been said, but there is NO WAY I am going to put my lips on a Wal Mart breathalyzer.

42. Ben Dover says:

Nanny state tellsSUBJECTS what to do.
    Free state tells beaurocrats to go to hell
    Where do you live?
    Any place that has DHS,FBI,CIA,IRS..cannot claim to be free.

43. TIMERUNNER says:

Where are the little green men that made us Americans stay stuck on stupid?
    Ever heard of FREEDOM & LIBERTY< or maybe The United States Costitution, Bill of Rights or the Declaration of INDEPENDENCE????
    Wake up People you have been sheeping way to long to be Americans.

44. Janice says:

this story is deceiving…….how unsual for the media. Walmart won’t install the machines, the PA LIquor Control Board will. They will be inside Walmarts, they’re already inside Giant Eagle Grocery Stores.

A Union PALCB employee controls the kiosks, remotely.

All of you Walmart haters need to direct your anger at the PALCB.

45. Krissy says:

One more note, I actually wrote Walmart about the DHS concern and they answered. Here’s part of their response..”.It’s important to Walmart to help protect the safety of the communities we serve all across the country. We’re proud to be the first national retail partner of the Department of Homeland Security’s awareness campaign. Everyone has a role to play and this is one way our company can help do our part, by providing these public service messages. A short video message from Secretary Napolitano will play at checkouts”. ……..I can’t wait.. Help us all..

46. Joe says:

This is perfect… I can take my parents license swipe it, blow, and get a bottle of wine as a minor. This is perfect thinking!

1. Josephine says:

The picture on the drivers license is matched via video link to the person at the kiosk.

Get informed Joe

2. Joe's new friend says:

“I can take my parents license swipe it, blow, and get a bottle of wine …”

Was that YOU tapping your foot in the men’s room, Joe?

47. scott says:

Hello! This is already being done in PA. Wegmans’ have had them in the Stores for a while. No problems. PA is so backwards and will not give up the lucrative wine and spirits sales. The .gov has no business in the booze business. It is about time for a change. Gov Corbet will change it.

48. Janice says:

Joe, no you can’t. The PALCB will have a union employee on the other end of the camera to make sure you’re the one on the license.

Can any of you people read?

49. Joe says:

Yea yea, yea. Thats what you THINK is going to happen. I highly doubt the effectiveness of this solution. But I guess you will all find that out when it’s in place. I’m sure it’s already happening today, but, nobody is saying anything about it yet. Will take just one teen crash for DUI to go public I’m quite sure.

50. Fred says:

Walmart already sells wine right off the shelves (just like any of their other products) in Florida where I live. We don’t have any need for a vending machine.

1. Blue Haired Fred says:

As if none of us has visited Florida? We don’t care what happens in Florida.

Your post adds no value.

51. Krissy says:

Janice , you’re missing the point. It’s another way for them to monitor you. Breathalizer?? Why not a retina scan, or how about a pat down, or a body scan. and boy do I feel better, a “union” employee will monitor this. Why doesn’t the union employee set up a stand and just sell you the wine. Or as someone else posted, put it in a cooler and pay for it at the checkout.. What a concept!!

52. GraniteStateJim says:

I’m glad I live in NH… I regularly buy groceries, Sam Adams, and Federal 40 S&W FMJ rounds in one visit. No, I’m not a redneck. I’m a college educated, level headed New Englander who happens to own guns and like beer. Yes, the local Wally World sells plenty of wine, too. I don’t think the rest of us should have to have our lives restricted because others live in irrational fear. Relax. Everyone.

53. srcamachonj says:

It is only an issue of not being able to validate the age of the consumer, the same reason they got rid of cigarette machines years ago.

54. Janice says:

Joe, these kiosks are already IN place. In Pittsburgh, Giant Eagle grocery stores have these PALCB controlled kiosks. Where they’re located has nothing to do with who controis them. An overpaid union employee of the PALCB sits and looks at the camera to make sure you are the person on your license, which must be swiped and then determined if you’re drunk.

This isn’t much news. Walmarts sell groceries already and grocery stores hasve these kiosks.

Now that we have a governor who’s not a neanderthal, perhaps he’ll sell this ridiculous system of liquor control and let us buy our wine through the mail like other Americans.

55. Janice says:

Krissy, HELLO! I’m not advocating this system at all. I cannot stand the state controlled liquor system in this state. The point is, most of you posters don’t realize that PA liquor is sold ONLY by union employees in a STATE owned store, open during the hours the STATE says they can be open, and these kiosks are called a convenience by the union people. The selection here stinks, the prices are not good and you can’t order wine by mail like normal people. The union bosses are beholden to the democratic politicians who for too long controlled this state.

56. janice says:

and to all of you who don’t understand the ancient PA liquor laws, you can NOT purchase any alcohol in this state on the shelves of anywhere. You buy it ONLY from the State and ONLY from the union employees of the PALCB. Oh, and guess what? The only way you get one of those union jobs is to know a politician.

This story was posted in order to stoke the walmart haters and it worked. Retina scans? body searches? Not relevant to a union employee sitting on his or her butt determining if you’re the person on your drivers license.

57. guy foxx says:

it is another step in the direction of total control, t.v in walmart telling you to report your neibhors and now breath test to buy what you have a right to buy , this is crazy what is going on in this country? are we communist? facist? this is a teckno dictorship, if you step out of line all your electronic life will be erased, its a system for total control! breath test to buy something people wake the hell up!! this is slavery!! what next a chip or mark on you that you use for buying? rev 13

58. 2Btroy says:

The only benefit I can see to the Wine vending-machine is that if they put it outside next to the Coke machines, you could buy it when they’re closed. Of course, someone who just bought a gun there could just shoot out the glass and steal it.

BTW, when I went to Puerto Rico, they had a giant Bacardi Rum display right in the middle of the store!

59. Dolt says:

I didn’t know PA was one of those backwards states still. I thought that was only reserved for the south. In Missouri, we’ve been buying not only wine and beer at Walmart and other grocery stores and gas stations, but also our hard liqueur. If I want a quick pint of Jack, I just go to the gas station down the street. And guess what… we still have civilization here.

60. Pliska says:

I think PA is the only state left that doesn’t let local police use speed radar units to catch offenders. It was a huge fight to get the speed limit up to 65 on the turnpike a few years ago.

61. TexanPatriot says:

Remember, Big Sis will be WATCHING!

62. quail says:

Jeff Merritt, you’re an idiot.

63. Ryan says:

Janice is right on the money. This is a PA phenomenon only. Not walmart. Her points are a little hard to appreciate for those who live outside the state of pa. PA’s liquor and alcohol laws are so ridiculous it’s hard to comprehend. Wine and liquor can only be sold to citizens of legal age by lcba union employees. Whether it is by a person or a kiosk. The kiosk is an ingenious attempt to compromise for the sake of convenience because it will give purpose to an over paid lcba employee. What is even crazier is that they allow only certain stores to sell 6 packs while the beer distributors get hosed because they are forced to sell it by the case. They cannot compete in the small sales market. Don’t even get me started on restaurants and what they have to go through to be able to serve a drink with a meal. They have to spends tens of thousands of dollars for that license. Hopefully Corbett will change some of this.

64. rhianna west says:

There’s nothing wrong with Wal-Mart selling guns! As the saying goes, “Alcohol Tobacco & Firearms” should be the name of a corner store, not a federal agency!

65. SIM says:

Swipe your drivers license or a fake one, eh? And who would be fool enough to be handing over their digits to WalMart?

66. Mr Peterson says:

Walmarts in Mexico sell Tequila, Corona and Kahlua in huge pyramids in the center of the store. I’m not sure if they sell guns, or not.

67. plainolamerican says:

Let’s see, after Wallyworld gets a pass on Obambicare they install “you see something you say something” TV’s in their stores then they get authorized to put wine dispensors in the stores which could easily gather DNA for the BIG SIS database.

Something just doesn’t smell right. Kinda like having to stand in an xray machine that can collect not only fingerprints (hands over head required) and Iris scan (eyes open face forward please – required).

Folks don’t step in the BS.

68. Hugh says:

Rest assured that your DNA, drivers license and credit card info will be handed over to big sis. You can bet Walmart will keep this info as well. Anyone who believes otherwise is naive.

69. Lt Scrounge says:

Funny they don’t seem to have any problems with drunk shoppers shooting up the place in Arizona where you can buy guns and any of a number of delicious intoxicating beverages within a 30 second walk of the firearms display. One just has to wonder about adults who believe they should be able to dictate to other adults how they should live their lives based on their own irrational fears. Whatever happened to the concept of freedom?

1. The Fascist Gun in the West says:

Also in Arizona it is now legal to carry a firearm in a bar.

No more bars fights there. Just ‘bang’, ‘I dont like the way you looked at my girlfriend.”

70. mchele says:

I guess PA must be different than other states? isn’t wine already sold at WalMart? It is in WA…and in the grocery and convenience stores…the WSLCB controls the hours of sale (nothing after 2 am, I think) but it’s in every store. For hard alcohol we have to go to a liquor store.
    Just not sure I understand the kiosk idea…they should just sell it off the shelves.

1. Paul says:

PA is different than other states, we’re about 60 years behind the rest in this regard. Good news is though we took a major step forward this past November and through out the Democrat majorities in all branches of the government who were in bed with the union that was keeping our arcane state store system in place. It’ll still be a big fight but all signs are looking good that it’ll be abolished soon and we can join the rest of you in the twenty first century.

71. Ursus Indomitus says:

Have you heard? What’s the word?

72. Joe G. says:

I wonder how long it took them to find the rare leftist to criticize Walmart for selling guns. Most of my left-wing buddies are now rabid gun freaks! They say that “gun control’s” time has come and gone.

73. gizmolina says:

Hi from Sweden on Thurs 9 dec 2010 Here vere I live We dont have so much snow yet But I am shure it will come Last winter was a nightmare I wish you all a Merry Merry Christmas And Happy new 2011

74. In Texas we can ... says:

WE ALREADY KNOW the other 49 states operate liquor, beer, and wine sales differently than PA.

Quit with the “In Txeas, in Florida, in _ _ _ _ _ _ we can buy alcohol at _ _ _ _ _ _”

It adds NO VALUE.

75. Aaron Varhola says:

Former Pittsburgher who thinks this is a stupid, stupid, stupid idea. I’m in Oregon, and you can get any beer or wine in a grocery store….we do have state-franchised liquor stores, but they hate the liquor control agency as much as anyone, because they think they’re being ripped off by the state.

I’m a Democrat who hopes Corbett destroys the state store system and makes the Patty and Selmas who work there actually work for a living.

Comments are closed.