Steelers Playoff Game Tickets To Go On Sale

PITTSBURGH (KDKA) — If you want to go to the Pittsburgh Steelers’ playoff game, you will have a chance at tickets.

The Steelers have made a limited number of tickets available for the Jan. 15 game at Heinz Field.

The tickets go on sale at 10 a.m. today and can be purchased online at Ticketmaster.com or by calling 1-800-745-3000.

The tickets on sale will include new seating that was added to the South Plaza at Heinz Field for the Winter Classic.

Comments

1. Caitlin says:

Ticketmaster is terrible! You could only buy these tickets online, just to give a chance to all of the scalpers and none to the fans!!! Ticketmaster needs to do something different with their ticket policies! Its unfair to the real fans to have to spend all kinds of crazy money because scalpers know how to get around the system!

1. Aaron says:

I agree with Caitlin. I got the email yesterday, but I wasn’t gonna stand there and stare at the computer at 10 hoping to get a ticket. Now, they are all gone and EBay is full. Looks like I will be watching the game from home. I certainly won’t pay $200 or more for a $95 ticket. The 25% “scalping rule” is a joke too. If they were serious about enforcing it, they would start pulling season tickets off of “fans” that sell every game on EBay at double the face value. I have been on the season ticket waiting list since 2000 and have no light at the end of the tunnel.

2. Kevin says:

Why are you mad. Its a business. I buy and sell to make money. Maybe you are upset because you could not get tickets. People that cry are unreal. Its about making money

1. Bob says:

That’s what all ticket scalper use to say, as they were being hauled off to jail. It is the fans who pay to have all of these stadiums built and buy all of the merchandise that keep these leagues going. It’s crooks like you who ruin it for all fans everywhere. There should be a congressional investigation into the way sporting event tickets are sold and “business men” like you shouold be run out of town on a rail.

3. NoScalpers says:

I agree Caitlin. At 10:00 it was already too late to buy 2 tickets. I’m sure scalpers had multiple pcs lined up to grab them. Ticketmaster is a farce.

4. kris says:

the racism and prejudice on this site is ridiculous and very reflective of Pittsburghers in general. You guys really need to work harder to be more opened minded of people other than someone that looks like you

Comments are closed.