Having some friends over to watch the game? Not sure what to make for your next tailgate? Great food can help get everyone get their game face on!
Rania Harris is helping to do her part and get your pre-game party off to a great start with this week’s Heinz Red Zone recipe for Filet Mignon Sliders!
Don’t forget to tune into the PNC Steelers Huddle Show each Saturday after the 11:00pm news on KDKA-TV for more of Rania’s recipes!
Filet Mignon Sliders
1 4-pound Beef Tenderloin
3/4 cup Heinz® Worcestershire Sauce
3 tablespoons fresh cracked black pepper
Coarse salt to taste
2 tablespoons dried rosemary
Slider Sauce Recipe:
1/2 cup Heinz® Ketchup
2 tablespoons Heinz® Relish
2 tablespoons chopped sweet pickles
1/2 small peeled and chopped onion
1 cup mayonnaise
2 tablespoons lemon juice
1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
3 tablespoons chopped parsley
Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
1. Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
2. Place the beef tenderloin in a glass baking dish. Pour the Worcestershire sauce over the beef. Season with the salt, pepper and dried rosemary. Cover the dish with plastic wrap and marinate the meat in the refrigerator for 2 hours
3. Roast the tenderloin, uncovered, for approximately 30-40 minutes, or until a meat thermometer inserted into the thickest part of the meat registers 125 -130 degrees. Allow the roast to rest for 10 minutes before slicing.
4. Slice for 8-10 buns. Place steak onto bun and top with slider sauce.
1. Combine all the ingredients in a medium bowl. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
2. Cover and chill for one hour before serving.