Local

Overnight Fire Damages Business In Washington Co.

fire, generic

(Photo Credit: KDKA)

SOUTH STRABANE TOWNSHIP (KDKA) — An overnight fire damaged a local business in Washington County.

The fire broke out around 12:30 a.m. at Washington Penn Plastics on North Main Street in South Strabane Township.

Officials say they believe it started in the ventilation system.

The workers were evacuated, and officials say there were no injuries.

Follow

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 6,652 other followers