Bank Robber Sought In McKees Rocks

MCKEES ROCKS (KDKA) — Police are looking for a bank robber in McKees Rocks.

According to police, someone robbed the First Niagara Bank in the 500-block of Chartiers Avenue Monday afternoon.

The suspect handed a teller a note demanding money. It’s not clear how much cash he got away with.

The suspect is described as a white male with brown hair and a mustache. He was wearing glasses, a brown coat and Steelers gloves.

Comments

1. Big T says:

omg y do people do this??? yalll need to get a job in stead of stealing omg!!! it feels so much better nowing you are earning it instead of taking it!!!!

1. JP says:

Big T

While I could never do something like this, I could sympathize. I have a job, have worked it for over 7 years, and am still making only $11/hr. The fact of the matter is, the better jobs just aren’t out there, and the ones that are, don’t pay well. Desperate times call for desperate measures, and never underestimate a man in that position.

2. Lee says:

I was robbed with a weapon at my place of employment. I had to have counseling, testify at a hearing, and work in the same place it happened. I am considered to be a victim of a crime. I get notification when the criminal is being transported and when he comes up for parole. It truly affected me for a while. I am okay now. My work place should be a safe place. He robbed to feed a drug habit since he was out of work.

1. Dave says:

Very scary. Hope you’re getting some counseling/help in dealing with that. Can’t imagine.

1. Dave says:

oops, I see you did have counseling…my fault for skimming quickly.

3. Wel Hung says:

Man up Lee.

1. Jenna says:

Don’t be so quick to judge until you have been through the same thing I’m sure you’d wimper just as quickly as the next person.

4. JAUN says:

I CAN TELL YOU ITS NOT ANY BODY THATS LIVING IN THE ROCKS. THE THIEF LEFT A NOTE. THATS WHAT GAVE IT AWAY.

5. Lee says:

Lee is a woman, who is a wife, a mother, a daughter,a sister, a friend and a person. I was not wimpering. I was stating that these crimes affect more than the business and the criminal.

6. ladydoby says:

Wonder if it’s the same guy who robbed the bank in Kennedy Twp.

7. Nathan says:

Man, oh man. You’ve got to love it when the trolls start insulting neighborhoods for no rhyme or reason. Funny thing is, while insinuating that people from McKees Rocks are illiterate, this poster failed to realize that “anybody” is ONE word, not two!

Comments are closed.