Fire Damages Apartment In Millvale

MILLVALE (KDKA) — Crews battled a fire at a rowhouse apartment in Millvale Sunday.

The fire broke out this afternoon along Mead Street.

An official with the Millvale Fire Department said a candle may have started the fire.

“[We are] probably going to have one resident displaced, the other next door is okay and all her utilities are still on,” said Chuck Grimpe, the Millvale’s assistant fire chief.

No one was hurt.

More News from Millvale
More Local News

Bringing You The Best in Sports Talk Radio
Download And Win Today!

Listen Live