Carbon Monoxide Incident Sends 6 To Local Hospitals

NORTH SIDE (KDKA) — Six people went to the hospital after a carbon monoxide incident on the North Side.

According to Pittsburgh Public Schools Safety Director Richard Linn, there was an apparent problem with the boiler system at the Community Preschool and Nursery on East North Avenue around 3 p.m. on Monday.

Three adults walked to Allegheny General Hospital and three children were taken to Children’s Hospital for treatment.

There is no word on their conditions.

Stay with KDKA for the latest developments.

More Local News
More North Side News

Bringing You The Best in Sports Talk Radio
Download And Win Today!

Listen Live