Giannotti: Not To Get Off Track But…
Here are some thoughts in my head that found themselves on The Fan Morning Show’s cutting room floor.
– Even though I can’t stand this Miami Heat team, I would have been disappointed if they didn’t come out of the East. It’s great drama.
– The best this country could produce on American Idol was 17-year-old Scotty McCreery? Have you seen this kid? I thought this show was supposed to produce a star, someone who stands out. I couldn’t pick this kid out of a six person lineup if the other five were the Lakers.
– I have to quote the legendary Pirate slugger Ralph Kiner when describing current Pirate infielder Brandon Wood: “He couldn’t hit a bull in the a** with a paddle.”
– Someone needs to put out a book on how to tip in every possible situation. I’m ALWAYS confused when tipping is appropriate and when it’s not.
– It’s amazing to me dogs can be so smart sometimes yet they want to eat their own puke.
– After the winter and spring we went through I refuse to complain about how hot it is outside.
– I hate seeing someone in the hallway at work twice in a short period of time. What do you say the second time? No matter what occurs during the second exchange it’s always very awkward.
– Following athletes on Twitter is a must for sports fans. There are few things more entertaining.
– First 48 on A&E is tremendous television. It’s real crime drama with real crimes and real people. No fluff and bad writing.
– I gave our producer Joe the nickname “Catfish.” I have no idea why, honestly I don’t.
Follow me on twitter! twitter.com/937Giannotti
Listen to The Fan Morning Show weekdays 540-10 on 93.7 The Fan and 937thefan.com