50 American Flags Stolen, Damaged In Uniontown

UNIONTOWN (KDKA) — Community members are upset after thieves damaged or stole more than 50 American flags in Uniontown, Fayette County.

The flags line several streets for the upcoming Fourth of July celebrations there.

Red stripes spaced with white, 50 stars on a field of blue – it’s a design monumental to Americans – at least to most Americans.

“What they’re doing is just cutting them off the poles and letting them lay on the ground,” said Mike Gaydos, of American Legion Post 57.

Over the past two weeks, officials say more than 50 flags and poles have been stolen or damaged.

Keith Hillings and the local Elks Club place the flags along Gallatin Avenue.

“I rescue them. As we see them getting bent and broken, we go down the street, throw them on our trucks and we rescue them,” he said.

“It’s a shame. Every time we put up the flags, we lose flags,” added Gaydos.

American Legion Post 57 began the flag project in Uniontown 15 years ago.

“Originally we had 850; we’re probably down to 450 right now,” he said.

Getting donations to pay for replacements in a tough economy isn’t easy. On Fayette Street alone, officials say 21 flags were recently vandalized.

“The city police have caught a couple of young teenagers this weekend – with the flags in possession,” said Gaydos “What they [ought to] do – put them in boot camp; put them in the Marines, send them over to fight for our country. Let them learn what this flag means.”

Despite picking up the teens, the investigation into the flag vandalism continues, and now a $200 reward is being offered.

RELATED LINKS:
Uniontown Online
More News from Fayette County

KDKA On Facebook
KDKA On Twitter
Follow KDKA Personalities

Comments

1. zip says:

I have a better idea for these people. Send them to some third world country and let them work for the wages people there earn and live in the conditions people there live in. Tell them they can come home when they earn enough to replace the flags they destroyed. They should be back in about fifteen years with a whole new attitude!

1. Aggie94 says:

AMEN to that! Better yet, don’t let them come back. I’m so sick of people who hate our country and our way of life.

1. Anonymous says:

I bet the kids parents are illegals from Mexico

2. cleatus says:

Probably kids from parents that are Obama supporters!

2. Hottie says:

Awesome idea!

1. Terobhau says:

Anonymous Amiego… there are illegals from other nations too.. yo!

2. John Thomas says:

That’s why Anonymous qualified it. Illegals from other countries would not disrespect our flag. Mexicans, who coincidentally booed our national anthem at the World Cup have no respect for our flag. They are wearing out their welcome and our compassion rather quickly.

3. Namey Name says:

I was a summertime punk kid when I was young. Yes we did some vandal type stuff, but the flag was off limits. the thought never even entered our minds, and believe me thoughts entered our minds. it’s just a sad new day.

4. Re Re says:

Amen! This disrespect for our country is filtering down from the RESIDENT in the White House who has no respect for our country or our military. It’s all b.s. talk with him. These little brats deserve a swift kick in the ass and a good smack in the face. And let’s give their parents — if they have any — the same treatment. I, too, am sick to death of these losers disrespecting our country. Send them to the very edge and push them over. Let ’em swim to some third world banana country. I have no time for these creeps.

1. I'mDone. says:

I guarantee you that at least 90 percent of the thugs who destroyed the flags are on some kind of government assistance too. They hate America, but have their hands out and have never contributed to society. It’s one thing to lose a job and be on unemployment (that is what it is for) but to sponge off neighbors who bust their butts to keep food on the table is completely different.
        Find them and ship them away. I’m tired of it.

2. American in Japan says:

Those teens that damaged the American flags should be made to stand in the center of town on the 4th of July with a sign saying ” A lot of Americans gave their lives so I could disrespect the American Flag and what it stands for”.

1. Bob W says:

You are so right. That would be the most appropriate punishment because it would shame them publicly and probably force their parents to discipline them as well, since they wouldn’t want to be humiliated by their ignorant kids in the future.

1. Anonymous says:

Shame is one concept; and then after the parade help in the clean up and perhaps talk to some veterans, especially those coming back from OEF/OIF mostly because they are still young enough to instill physical fear if needed. No offense to the vets of WWII/Korea/Vietnam, but these young punks will just roll their eyes and think, “Whatcha gonna do about it, grandpa?” But a steamed 20-30 something vet could stomp them into a mud hole.
        Shame and fear – and awesome combination.

2. Diamondback says:

What am I gonna do about it?

Bang.

One empty .45ACP casing ejected from chamber of smoking Kimber Ultra Carry II.

3. Anonymous says:

There is no shame any longer. Look to the political parties….none!

2. JJStryder says:

The Parents need a bit of discipline as well. I’m tired of our society being victimized by these disrespectful monsters brought up by incompetent parents, permissive schools and an ineffective judicial system. Problem is, if we dare as citizens to take back our streets, we’re the ones in front of a judge.

1. MGWilson says:

As most pest control companies are allowed to apply for and purchase both sound suppression devices and night vision equipment, just for the purpose of quietly eliminating vermin off of our streets and property at night, seems like a very good start up business. I would bet that everyone living on those streets would be glad to contribute to the eradication fund.

3. Hoss says:

Punishment for these vermin should involve being forced to enlist in a branch of the Armed Services, possibly the USMC. There they will be taught to respect the flag, and serve our country too

1. Rod Anders says:

We DON’T want them in the Marines! We are not a dumping ground for trash.

1. Frank Slaby says:

I agree. Semper fi Marine!

Gunner,
        U.S.N. Ret.

2. Tom Walter says:

Amen Brother

3. pragmatic says:

considering how unlikely it is they’d even survive boot camp, I don’t think that will be a problem.

send them to africa and let them see how good they *had* it here.

4. Adnama says:

Oh please don’t put them in our armed forces!!! I personally respect the members of our armed forces and try to instill that respect into my children whenever I can… putting trash like this in would disrespect what our service men and women stand/fight for.

Let them pay to replace what they damaged and then make them march in the parade holding signs telling people what they did…and let their parents march along side them with signs saying “these are my kids…I failed as a parent!”

I for one would have never done anything like this for fear my Dad or Mom would tan my hide if I got caught… my children may not like me all the time, but I am their parent and they will have respect…. unlike theses vandals. Shame on them and shame on their parents.

5. Anonymous says:

I don’t think it’s a case of dumping the trash…. I think the Marines is a GREAT place to begin learning respect

6. DD says:

I agree you have a tough enough job, you don’t need to be the babysitters too. Thank you for being there for us.

7. RoBoTech says:

Apparently you are, by the Obama Admin’s standards.
        DADT comes to mind.

2. Doc Jones says:

The Marine’s are The Few and The Proud. They are called that for a reason. I suggest you send the vandals to a Third world country and wait for them to beg to come. But the Marine’s, no. I’d just send them home anyway.

4. Stare at the Truth says:

Drop them off in Brushton wearing white sheets!

5. harry p.pickle says:

omen of things to come

1. Ken says:

Already happening Harry. Did you see the reports of black on white violance this past weekend alone on Drudge Report?? It’s usually NOT being reported by the MSM though. Big surprise right?

6. johnny says:

a few claymores should fix this problem

7. GDog Slim says:

union MAGGOTS

8. WilliamPenn says:

What do you expect when you have a president who denigrates the USA at every opportunity and has been disrespecting our flag since he was a candidate? These thugs are just following Obama’s example.

1. Jen says:

Agree 100% – our youth of today is in for a rude awakening

1. Massimo Deportado says:

When they wake up, what will they see?

Their job taken by an illegal with their parents knowledge AND conscent.

It’s a shame, all of us are to blame….. = \

9. JoeThe Great says:

You smell that Ringo??? Smells like pieces of s h i t.

10. Ken says:

August…….There’s probably MILLIONS of people who would LOVE to live here from outside the U.S. If you don’t like it here, MOVE OUT. We’ve had enough of you Marxist, Socialist, or Communist haters. We’re FED UP with you bashing the greatest countery EVER on planet earth. Perhaps you need to educate yourself by reading our Constitution first. Just sayin……..

1. Tom Walter says:

Spot On, Ken

2. David Emerson Powell says:

I agree – All the people who were born here and talk about this country being so bad and do stuff like this I would trade them for North Koreans, Chinese, Cuban or whatever people who want to come here and be good citizens.

1. CONNECTICUT SSN 042-68-4425 says:

Why Does The Above SSN Belong To Barry? http://www.cashill.com/intellect_fraud/another_look_at_obamas.htm

11. ManOnPoint says:

I think they should be made to clean the local football stadium a few times after a huge home game. They definitely should be made to put some community service hours in for their stupid decision. Maybe then they would have a tiny idea of what that flag stands for and the blood that was shed to sustain it.

12. Kelroy says:

To the poster’s commenting on the race of these miscreants….Race doesn’t matter. Teens are stupid no matter what race they are. My nephew (white)
    stole military plaques off of tombstones in our cemetery. His grandfather
    (a city council member) publicly humilitated him and practically disowned him.
    This is a shame on you thing, it takes their own families to shake their heads in shame. Teens are really really stupid.

1. Ken says:

Kelroy…….I don’t know if teens are really really stupid. It’s probably more like that they don’t RESPECT anything or anyone nowadays. It’s the “dumbing down” of the youth by Progressives so that they don’t respect things. Kids today can’t tell you much about our history and as such, DON’T RESPECT what we fought for and are fighting for today. Hence, no respect for the flag. We’re in big trouble if we don’t stop this trend of Progressive education….

2. BitterClinger says:

I agree, you can have several kids in the same family, some can turn out great without ever doing very stupid things, while a sibling can totally shame the family doing unthinkable things. If you’re going to play the blame game, it’s never your fault then. Either the parents were too strict, if only they had not spanked me and made me go to church, if only they had spanked me and not made me go to church, too strict! too lenient! I’m really sick of the blame game. These punks knew earn well they were doing wrong. Time to humiliate them publicly.

13. SemperFi46 says:

ALL ACROSS OUR COUNTRY WE SEE OUR SOCIETY IN A STATE OF DECLINE. MINORITIES AND YOUTH RIOTING, VANDALIZING AND TERRORIZING SHOPPERS, NEIGHBORHOODS AND CITIES. THERE NO LONGER IS ANY SENSE OF DECORUM OR CIVILITY-EVERYONE IS ALL ABOUT “ME”. WE CAN THANK HOLLYWOOD, LIBERALS AND THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY FOR ALL THIS WONDERFUL “DIVERSITY” THAT IS SLOWLY DESTROY OUR ONCE GREAT COUNTRY!!!!

1. Ken says:

Well said Marine. As a vet, i’ll fight along side anyone willing to defend our country from these lawless idiots. Prep and Pray my friend, that day I fear is fast approaching………..I HOPE I’M WRONG.

1. Brian McMurdo says:

Ken, I think there are a lot of people in the country who wonder much the same thing. With the sesquicentennial of the Civil War upon us, it’s interesting and troubling to see the things that led up to that time. It didn’t happen overnight, but was the result of a sum of experiences that happened over many years. I honestly believe that we are heading towards a very ugly place and time. I don’t know if I’ll live to see it, but as time goes on I believe more and more that perhaps I will. It won’t be like the Civil War with armies and campaigns. We have in our country stood by while a concerted effort has been made to dismantle and diminish our culture and our peoples’ respect in our laws and institutions. We have sporting events like the soccer game in LA this week where 90,000 people boo our own team, and disrupt the Star Spangled Banner. We have boys like these who defile the flag. Our old people and children are frightened and humiliated at security checkpoints. Our leaders on both sides are more interested in political theater than in representing the people and doing their business. Like Forrest Gump, I’m not a smart man, but I know what’s in the hearts of my own people. And I feel with all my heart and mind that we are on the way to an ugly place, and as you say, Prep and Pray, my friend. Indded. Best to you , etc,

2. Dave Donaldson says:

Thank You Brian. I think that these teenagers that think there are no consequences for the actions could learn a great deal by listening to you and your message.

3. Anonymous says:

I agree, the liberals have gotten what they wanted they are taking America apart one piece at a time.

I am also a vet and will fight to the end, This is not what our founding fathers wanted.

Lock and load

US ARMY MP
        79-82

14. Brad says:

I blame the parents. No BS. Its their responsibility to teach their kids how great we have it. Otherwise they take it for granted. Who did you vote for on American Idol? Thats all this generation cares about. We need to wake up, the giant has been asleep too long. Get the liberals out of our PUBLIC schools. I really dont care if you have a problem with me saying that.

1. BitterClinger says:

Parents can bear the blame some or even most of the time, but not always. There are great parents whose kids become rebellious, act like di**s, and reject everything their parents have taught them. Especially if these kids are sent to college, where liberal thought abounds and all things decent and conservative are derided and demonized. It kind of works like a cult, the first thing you’re taught in a cult is to hate your parents and everything they ever told you. Parents are always blamed, but sometimes it’s really not their fault. Besides, I’m pretty sure that these kids know the difference between right and wrong.

15. mcsegeek1 says:

Nothing wrong here that a good whipping of these punks wouldn’t fix.

16. Rodger says:

FYI
    Destroy a gay parade float = hate crime
    Steal / destroy American flags = vandalism

17. Lee says:

Have them wear sandwich board signs saying something like. “I vandalized the American flags displayed for this parade” and have them walk in the parade. Alone..in silence.

18. LarryG says:

Send them to Mexico.

19. Krafty Wurker says:

“Teens”? Yeah sure.

The last place they should be is in the military.

1. BitterClinger says:

Thank you for saying that. Too many people think that a good place for losers is the military, as if it were a bastion of losers and misfits. it’s true that the military can straighten out a lot of people in need of direction and purpose, but it’s no place for total losers.

20. bob says:

thank the liberal media for constantly telling their minions how awful america is

21. Bob350 says:

It’s the parents It’s the parents It’s the parents. When I was a teenager I was pretty wild myself. It would have never occured to me to destroy and American Flag. My father, a WWII vet, would have really had a problem with that. I remember when I was young my father would allow me to stay up and watch boxing on Friday nights with him. After the boxing matches were over the station went off the air. Anyone remember that?? Well, they played the National Anthem with the American flag flying on the screen. My father would tell me to stand and put my hand over my heart until the Anthem was over.
    I spent 30+ years in the military and I still remember that and have a healthy respect for the American flag.
    It all started with my Father.

1. Larry Burdge says:

YOU GOT IT,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, BOB350

2. Angela Hale says:

True. I don’t know about you, but I also didn’t grow up in a world where I was taught in school that all that is wrong with America is the fault of our traditions, values and way of life. My school didn’t teach me that if my parents disciplined me for something that I have the right to call the police on them. I wasn’t taught to worship the Earth and disregard my parents and their “sky god”. We didn’t have multi-culturalism, we had a melting-pot; we didn’t have class-envy, we had hope and most importantly, we didn’t have an all-encompassing disdain for all things Religious, Good or Moral.

22. forrest says:

This is what happens when kids are indoctrinated in our far left public “re” education system.

23. Anonymous says:

disintegration of the family = disintegration of America.
    question : Where are the parents? Why are they not held responsible for 1. the actions of their children and 2. the proper raising of said offspring?

24. Frustrated says:

Where can we donate to get more flags, hire more (temporary) enforcement to catch these creeps?

1. Kelroy says:

Excellent post….where can we send flags/money? Why don’t they stake out the flags? Put a camera on them? Frustrated with ya!

25. bob terwilliger says:

disintegration of the Family = disintegration of America
    Question: where are their parents?
    Why are the parents
    1. not held accountable for the actions of their children and
    2. not held accountable for the proper care and nurture of said offspring?

26. ErnestTBass says:

Perhaps the town should set up either stocks or pillaries on the town common for the Fourth of July with the perps firmly implanted therein. If their parents complain”Not my Johnny”, reserve a spot for them too. A little “shaming” never hurt anybody.

1. BitterClinger says:

What a great idea! Bring your own rotten cabbage!

27. Jay says:

I tried finding an address for the American Legion Post 57 and couldn’t identify it on the American Legion Post Locator. Anyone know the address so I can send a donation to help replace the flags?

1. Mike says:

I searched and I believe this article has the wrong post, it should be American Legion Post 51
      508 E Main St
      Uniontown, PA 15401
      724-438-8041

2. Kathy - Arizoa says:

I think it might be a misprint. The Uniontown Post is #51 according to the ALP registrar:
      PA – UNIONTOWN (PITTSBURG)
      American Legion Post 51
      114 N GALLATIN AVE
      Uniontown, PA 15401-2921
      (724) 438-8041

#57 is in Saltsburg PA.

1. Anonymous says:

Thanks for the clarifications – since the addresses above are different but the phone numbers are the same, I tried calling. No answer but if I get the specifics I’ll post them.

2. Susan says:

The correct address for the American Legion Post 51 is
        P.O. Box 1069
        508 East Main Street
        Uniontown, PA 15401

The post moved from Gallatin Avenue in March of 2010. A good phone number to call is 724-438-8041 (leave message) or 724-438-9674 (ask to speak with an officer). They can also be emailed at al51@atlanticbbn.net

28. Terobhau says:

need to beat those brats… KIDS needs beating when they misbehave…. raise family like military style…

29. Andy says:

1) The kids should defintiely be punished for vandalism. Jail time and community would be good.
    2) However, they’re just flags. They may be a symbol of this great country, but they’re still really just a piece of fabric. If your sense of patriotism is shaken because of a piece of fabric, you need to reevaluate you view on that very topic.

1. BitterClinger says:

I beg to differ. Symbols represent deeply held convictions and beliefs. Anything can be looked at as “It’s just a piece of paper, or plastic, or cloth”. When America haters burn people in effigy, they’re not just burning a piece of cloth, or some paper and ink. With your logic, one can say that words don’t really mean anything because after all they’re just a bunch of letters. Why be upset about letters? Sorry bud, but you’re wrong. While our sense of patriotism is more solid than “a piece of fabric”, we revere our Flag and what it means and stands for.

2. Terobhau says:

It is easier for you to say that because your property was not vandalized. It cost money to replace those flags and money is very tight these days.

3. Atom&Yves says:

Andy, unfortunately, I too felt that way in my youth. Then at 17, I enlisted (volunteered) in the Army during the Vietnam war. Changed my perspective COMPLETELY. Maybe you should consider some military experience and then re-evaluate your position on the meaning of our flag. Are you man enough to challenge your own belief? If not, then you’re merely a mouthpiece for an ill-informed, cowardly segment of our population.

30. Kari Ju says:

how about putting a few webcams in those storefront windows. Then we could get some useful info on who these maggots are.

31. samg42 says:

Bring back “Devils Island” Im sure we have one…..hard labor under stressful surroundings does wonders. Just ask our servicemen!

“SemperFi” to all you Marines!

32. Rainman says:

You know when you have a president and political leaders that indicate the U.S. flag is a controversial symbol that makes some people feel uncomfortable, it’s no wonder we have people flying foreign flags at rallys while defacing our own.

Many among the liberal thinkers in this country would have you believe the U.S. flag is a symbol of oppression around the world.

Is it really any wonder our youth have no respect for the flag when they are taught such nonsense in our schools?

33. Terobhau says:

??

34. Terobhau says:

why delete my comment??? I said the right thing… probably my english no good.. KIDS need to be disciplined yo! no getting scared of child services!!!

35. the Jackal says:

I would be glad to offer my services to rid communities of these thugs. I dont work cheap, but can have these punks disposed of in an inhumane matter, swiftly and effectively.

36. Terobhau says:

shutting up!!! but doesnt constitution give me right to speak :p

37. Steve says:

Many of us served our country and now the kids do this, I blame the parents as well as the education system. It is being drilled into their heads that America is the wost thing to ever be.

And I did not see what the punishment was for this, but I like one I read that said enlist them and let then serve overseas. Then see what they say about the American flag.

38. Philip Nolan says:

I know how the town could’ve avoided this.

At 11:38, November 4, 2008, when NBC declared Obama the winner, I rose from my chair, walked to my front porch, and removed the flag which has flown there for over twenty years.

It won’t return until the imposter is gone.

Had Uniontown followed my example, they wouldn’t have to worry themselves with such Obathuggery.

1. Massimo Deportado says:

I did the same except it was my front porch light.

Once the darkness leaves the WH and perhaps this country, it will be restored with a 100 WATT INCANDESCENT.

WE FINISH THE JOB 2012

39. Jay says:

What a shame. Democrats are trying to excuse these teens by blaming their vandalism on George W. Bush.

40. problemsolved says:

Ship them to Muslim countries… serves them right!!!! rock on America

41. toro says:

How many American Patriots fought and gave all for the freedoms that the US flag represents? See what Liberalism has wrought?

42. Hank Warren says:

US flags, made in China. Gutted manufacturing, yet another violation of our rights. Add it to the list of gov’t violations of our rights:
    They violate the 1st Amendment by placing protesters in cages, banning books like “America Deceived II” and censoring the internet.
    They violate the 2nd Amendment by confiscating guns.
    They violate the 4th and 5th Amendment by molesting airline passengers.
    They violate the entire Constitution by starting undeclared wars for foreign countries.
    Impeach Obama, vote for Ron Paul.
    (Last link of Banned Book):

1. Hankwareenisafool says:

43. Me says:

This happens in a downtown area and they do not have any photos from surveliance cams? Forget “boot camp”……… a repeated boot in the ass will do more.

1. terobhau says:

I like your comment very very very very mucho much!!!!

44. Larry Burdge says:

Community service for the parents(if they can be found) and also for these juvenilles.

45. Machismo says:

Catch those Vandals and then make them break rock in the State Penn for 5 years. Have them take courses on the history of WW1 WW2, and then make them memorize the pledge of Allegiance.

46. Marc Alan C. says:

I was born and raised in Pgh, but live in NYC now. I can HONESTLY say that despite the fact that this city is filled with new immigrants, a wide diversity of races and religions, no US flag would likely get vandalized in New York. One of your commenters suggested the perps should be sent to a “Third World” country. I would say that with the union/Democrat domination of Allegheny County, they already live in a third world hell-hole.

47. Ken says:

The culprits are either liberals or illegal aliens. They both have little respect for what America stands for.

48. Regulas says:

Either Liberal or Union thugs, Oh wait, they are one in the same

49. jumbo says:

Looks like Pittsburgistan is encountering some mischief from a protected sub-culture. Any guesses?

50. Heart Pumps RWnB says:

Great comments by all, but when as a society are we going to stop making compelling intellegent internet posts, and physically get up off our 3 points of contact? Take back this great nation from the people who insist we meet their needs (i.e. every language but English available!) and complain about it. Remember who gave, and still gives you the right to run your mouth without risk of punishment.

51. Anonymous says:

THEY ARE DOING IT BECAUSE THE FLAGS ARE MADE IN CHINA…ITS ALREADY A DISGRACE THAT THE CITY BOUGHT THEM!!

52. PRO AMERICAN says:

I WAS TOLD THEY DID THIS BECAUSE THE FLAGS ARE MADE IN CHINA..I MYSELF CANNOT FIND A US FLAG MADE IN THE US..I REFUSE TO FLY A CHINESE MADE AMERICAN FLAG!!!!!

53. Anonymous says:

What Marxists and others from the Whirte Ho8se and the other haters of Americanism do not understand ihese thingds, Beyond thre Argument is Freedom and Liberty, and making the slaves to f=government free frp, those governments who hate freedom. They will never understand that it isn’t the Flag, but the act of children drawing and opainting flags of America withoput instruction.
    through your day let there be thankfulnessto God for iur country. Anf those who cannot Love America either leave Amerivca or pay the results of their vandelism and have their names paraded in large letters

54. Mark Vet says:

Those Flash Mob Summertime Punks are messing around with the wrong people. I think us veterans of all american wars should have a flash mob of our own. We should all go down to the Malls and sing Proud to be an American and bring the fear of God to those summertime punks. Flash Mob Red White and Blue. USA. I an a retired NG SGT and served in Kuwait. USA Flash MOB. USA, USA, USA

55. Massa says:

Just stupid nig g ers!

56. Anonymous says:

Maybe its time to drop the nicey nicey attitude and break out the weapons and do a little local housecleaning. It may be time to eliminate the terrorists at a young age before they mature and become truly lethal threats to our families, wives and kids.

57. anon says:

its time to break out the weapons and do some house cleaning. This is terrorism at its beginnings. shoot first , ask questions later

1. jameson says:

start the beatings

58. Osamas Pajamas says:

Shoot these vandals — even if they are women and kids — we’re being overrun by sc_m.

59. Steve says:

This is what happens when you teach kids in school how bad the country you live in is. And then they wonder why the kids do this kind of thing.

They ave to be punished and do it publicly so they ALL see what happens when you disrespect the Flag of The United States Of America.

60. Osamas Pajamas says:

Democrats at work.

61. StaticKlingon says:

The America the flag flew over no longer exists. The heirs of our stupidity have no use for it. Does this really surprise anyone?

62. MilitaryMom says:

PLEASE !!! Stop suggesting that worthless brats who have never heard the word “NO” or ever been disciplined by their parents, should join the Marines or any other branch of the US Military !!!! We don’t need or want them…they are only nuiscances or worse. We only want mature PATRIOTS in our military.

63. Willy says:

It is not too difficult to figure out who is disrespecting our flag. We are forced to support these anti-American, welfare cheating, drug dealing low life with our hard-earned taxes while no court will touch them. Our pathetic government even allows and encourages our socialist schools to place more emphasis on foreign cultures than pride in our own.

64. Mike Rodriquez says:

Our country is beset by internal enemies and our leaders on the left foment this anti-American sentiment with every policy that advocates pulling down the shades and turning off the energy switch. They are purveyors of darkness as were the Nazis. These anti-American sentiment is being manifested throughout the education indoctrination of our children in the schools. It is based upon complete dysfunctional interpretation of the word “diversity”. And please don’t send our young men into the military, unless you want your son’s completely corrupted into Sodomites.

65. jameson says:

Mexico is a toilet

66. granolos says:

Don’t worry about the flag, worry about the BANKS!

1. Huh? says:

The banks? Pull your head out of your rectum. What the heck has a bank done to you? Stop you from robbing it? Worry about people named ganolos.

67. Sigfried says:

Step 1 – identify – web cams
    Step 2 – subdue – physical force
    Step 3 – you choose, oh, wait, that means freedom to choose?
    Wonder how we got that freedom to choose?

68. Andrew says:

This kind of disdain for our flag and our country is fueled in our school system also. Something needs to be done about that. They preach a “global community”, but we’re the only idiots preaching that. You won’t see that in other areas of the globe. Only in our dopey schools and universities.

69. IGetItAlready says:

Aren’t there hella Muzzies in PA?

70. lebed says:

Uniontown is the armpit of PA. Did you expect anything less from these punks?

Comments are closed.