Sudden Cardiac Arrest is one of the leading causes of death in the United States.
It’s what almost claimed the life of KDKA-TV News Anchor Susan Koeppen. But, she is alive in part to the quick action of some passers-by who performed CPR.
In the hopes of inspiring more people to learn what to do to save a life, Koeppen has shared her incredible story.
We have compiled a list of links and resources to information about CPR to get you started.
Follow the links below to find a CPR class near you!
- Find a Local CPR, First Aid or ECC (Emergency Cardiovascular Care) Class
- Children’s Hospital Community Education Classes
- American Red Cross Classes
- YMCA Of Greater Pittsburgh
- UPMC Classes
- West Penn Allegheny Health System Classes
- CPR Pittsburgh
- Citywide CPR
- CPR Search
- Pittsburgh Classes
- Sanford Brown Institute: Upcoming Classes | CPR Learning Link | Register For A Class
- Susan’s Story: Road To Recovery (5/19/12)
- Susan’s Story: CPR Training Can Save Lives (2/3/12)
- Susan’s Story: Meeting The People Who Saved Her Life (1/24/12)
- Susan Koeppen’s Story: The Gift Of Life (1/23/12)
- KDKA-TV News Anchor Susan Koeppen Recovering (11/22/11)
- About Susan Koeppen
- More from KDKA Consumer Editor Susan Koeppen