For more trusted health
news and information,
visit CBS Pittsburgh's
Sudden Cardiac Arrest is one of the leading causes of death in the United States.
It’s what almost claimed the life of KDKA-TV News Anchor Susan Koeppen. But, she is alive in part to the quick action of some passers-by who performed CPR.
In the hopes of inspiring more people to learn what to do to save a life, Koeppen has shared her incredible story.
We have compiled a list of links and resources to information about CPR to get you started.
Follow the links below to find a CPR class near you!
- Find a Local CPR, First Aid or ECC (Emergency Cardiovascular Care) Class
- Children’s Hospital Community Education Classes
- American Red Cross Classes
- YMCA Of Greater Pittsburgh
- UPMC Classes
- West Penn Allegheny Health System Classes
- CPR Pittsburgh
- Citywide CPR
- CPR Search
- Pittsburgh Classes
- Sanford Brown Institute: Upcoming Classes | CPR Learning Link | Register For A Class
- Susan’s Story: Road To Recovery (5/19/12)
- Susan’s Story: CPR Training Can Save Lives (2/3/12)
- Susan’s Story: Meeting The People Who Saved Her Life (1/24/12)
- Susan Koeppen’s Story: The Gift Of Life (1/23/12)
- KDKA-TV News Anchor Susan Koeppen Recovering (11/22/11)
- About Susan Koeppen
- More from KDKA Consumer Editor Susan Koeppen