If you’re looking for a fresh twist on the traditional burger, be sure to try out this recipe from the Giant Eagle Market District.
Salmon Burgers With Dill
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 6-8 minutes
- 10 oz. boneless, skinless salmon fillet
- 3 tbsp. tartar sauce
- 1 tbsp. chopped fresh dill
- ¼ tsp. salt
- ¼ tsp. pepper
- 2 sesame seed rolls
Sliced red onion, spinach leaves and mayo or lemon mayo for garnish
1. In a food processor place the salmon, tartar sauce, dill and salt and pepper.
2. Using the pulse button, blend the ingredients together until very coarsely ground.
3. Form two patties and refrigerate for at least an hour.
4. Grill or broil on medium heat until cooked through, about 6-8 minutes.
5. Spread bun with mayo and garnish salmon burger with sliced red onion and spinach leaves.