Recipe: Spaghetti Squash With Herbs
Try this Market District fall recipe!
- 1 Medium Spaghetti Squash
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1/4 Cup Onion, Chopped
- 2 Cloves Garlic, Chopped
- 1/2 Cup Market District Chicken Stock
- 2 Tbsp Fresh Parsley, Chopped
- 1 Tbsp Fresh Oregano, Chopped
- 2 Tbsp Fresh Basil, Chopped
- 1 Ball of Market District Fresh Mozzarella, Diced
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
Instructions: Cut squash in half length-wise and remove the seeds. Place cut-side down on a sheet tray with high sides or a roasting pan. Roast in a 400-degree oven until squash is tender and skin is golden. Let cool slightly. Using a fork, shred flesh into a bowl; discard skin. In a skillet over medium heat, add olive oil. When oil is hot, add garlic and onion and cook until soft, about 5 minutes. Add spaghetti squash, stock, and herbs to skillet and cook for 5 minutes until flavors combine. Toss in cheese and season to taste with salt and pepper.