ELLIOTT (KDKA) – Firefighters were called to the scene of an apartment complex fire in Pittsburgh’s Elliott neighborhood Tuesday afternoon.

According to emergency dispatchers, the fire broke out at a home in the 700-block of Village Road around 1 p.m.

Firefighters had to deal with heavy flames and smoke when they arrived at the scene.

The fire began in a maintenance shed when a kerosene heater caught fire. Propane tanks and snow blowers were also in the shed.

The fire then spread from the shed to an apartment nearby.

There are no reports of injuries.

Stay With KDKA.com For More Details


More Local News
More Elliott News

Watch & Listen LIVE