Commuters Dealing With Road Closures After Storms
PITTSBURGH (KDKA) -While the strong storms have moved out of our area, their effects are still being felt.
Motorists will have to deal with several road closures around the area due to widespread flooding and downed trees.
According to PennDOT, the following is a list of road closures as of 7 a.m.:
• Route 4022 (Mt. Nebo Road) is closed between Route 4057 (Roosevelt Road) and Cheryl Drive in Ohio Township;
• Route 3028 (Presto Sygan Road/Walkers Mill Road/Boyds Run Road) is closed between Thoms Run Road and Hilltop Road in Collier Township;
• Route 3023 (Park Road/Tank Farm Road) is closed between Hookstown Grade Road and Route 30 (Lincoln Highway) in Independence Township;
• Route 3013 (Todd Road/Independence Road) is closed between Bryson Road in Hopewell Township and Route 3022 (Tank Farm Road) in Independence Township;
• Route 151 is closed between Route 3023 (Park Road) and Route 3013 (Independence Road) in Independence Township;
• Route 3020 (Service Creek Road) is closed between Parrish Drive and Valley View Drive in Hopewell Township;
• Route 1006 (Mercer Road) is closed between Route 65 and Harmony Fisher Avenue in Franklin Township;
• Route 3005 (Chapel Road) is closed between Cochran Drive and Edgewater Drive in Center Township;
• Route 3015 (Industrial Street) is closed between Eastbrook Road and Industrial Street in Taylor Township;
• Route 18 is closed between Reynolds Street and Gardner Avenue in the City of New Castle;
• Route 2001 (Oswald Street/Long Avenue/Fletcher Hill Road) is closed between Union Valley Road and Pennsylvania Avenue in Shenango Township;
• Route 2013 (Mt. Herman Church Road) is closed between McConnells Mill Road and Trusel Road/Fairview School Road in Slippery Rock Township.