Looking for a festive cocktail for your holiday parties? Try out these recipes, including Chandon ‘Pour On the Fun’ Holiday Punch, Stormy Morning and others!
Chandon ‘Pour On the Fun’ Holiday Punch
- 1- 750ml bottle of Chandon Blanc de Noir (Size:750ml, Code:8100, Retail: $17.99, Sale: $15.99)
- 15 oz. Cranberry Juice
- 5 oz. Spiced Syrup (see below)
- 5 oz. Grenadine
Build ingredients in punch bowl. Add ice. Top with Chandon Blanc de Noirs.
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup water
- 12 whole allspice berries
- 12 whole cloves
- 1 – 1 1/2 inch piece fresh ginger, peeled and roughly chopped
- 3 cinnamon sticks
Place water, sugar, allspice, cloves, ginger and cinnamon in a small saucepan. Bring to a simmer. Remove from heat and allow to steep for one hour. Strain mixture through a fine sieve.
- 1 ½ oz. Crème Yvette (Size:750ml, Code:30980, Retail: $29.99)
- 1 ½ oz. St. Germain Elderflower Liqueur (Size:750ml, Code:6293, Retail: $32.99, Sale: $30.99)
- 1 oz. fresh lime juice
- 4 oz. Moet Imperial Brut Champagne (Size:750ml, Code:5938, Retail: $43.99, Sale: $38.99)
- Lime wedges to garnish
Pour the Créme Yvette over ice in a highball glass. Add St. Germain and lime juice, and top with Champagne. Garnish with a wedge of lime.
Moët Elderflower Fizz
- 3 oz. Moet Imperial Brut Champagne (Size:750ml, Code:5938, Retail: $43.99, Sale: $38.99)
- ¾ oz. St. Germain Elderflower Liqueur (Size:750ml, Code:6293, Retail: $32.99, Sale: $30.99)
- ½ oz. Beefeater Gin (Size:750ml, Code:5303, Retail: $21.99, Sale: $18.99)
Print the “Coupon of the Month” at www.finewineandgoodspirits.com and save an additional $5.00)
Stir all ingredients in a mixing glass with ice. Strain into a chilled Champagne flute and top off with splash of Moët.
Grand Bellini Martini
- 1 ½ oz. Belvedere Vodka (Size:1.75L, Code:7876, Retail: $49.99, Sale: $44.99)
- 1 oz. Grand Marnier Peach Raspberry Liqueur (Size:750ml, Code:7379, Retail: $34.99)
- 1 oz. Chandon Blanc de Noir (Size:750ml, Code:8100, Retail: $17.99, Sale: $15.99)
- ½ oz. Peach puree
- ¾ oz. Lemon juice
- ¾ oz. Simple syrup
In a mixing glass with ice, combine all the ingredients excluding the sparkling wine. Shake ingredients and strain into a chilled cocktail glass. Top with chilled Chandon. Garnish with raspberry.