150 Evacuated After Several Sickened By Odor At Ross Twp. School
ROSS TOWNSHIP (KDKA) – About 150 people were evacuated from a Ross Township school after several people were sickened.
It happened at Glen Montessori School located on Perry Highway, where about five people were sickened.
At first it was believed to be a carbon monoxide leak, but it’s unclear what the odor is.
All of the children are safe and a couple people were treated at the scene.
Officials say there was work done at the school Thursday and that it may have interfered with the gas lines.
Stay with KDKA for more information.