5 More Reasons Evgeni Malkin Is Having An Awesome Summer
PITTSBURGH (KDKA) – Back in June, we first highlighted what a great summer Pittsburgh Penguins center Evgeni Malkin was having.
Well that was June.
A week before September and the beginning of Pens training camp, and Geno is making up for lost time in the fun department.
French Open? Check.
Fishing, Fishing, and more fishing? Check.
Meeting Russian President Vladimir Putin? Check.
Swimming with sharks? Check.
Now let’s take a look at some of Malkin’s most recent awesome moments, thanks to his Instagram.
Now we bring you… 5 More Reasons Evgeni Malkin Is Having An Awesome Summer:
5. Got to play with some really big glasses. Maybe he could bring a pair of these back for the NHL officials this season?
4. Hanging out with a creepy wax Joseph Stalin.
3. Putin, Putin, and more Putin. He already met Vladimir Putin once, but that hasn’t stopped his infatuation with the Russian leader. Check out the photo of him and some friends in their Putin t-shirts.
2. Russia apparently loves their leader so much, people are actually putting his face on the hood of their cars.
1. Is there anything more awesome than his Penguins birthday cake?
Honorable mention goes to his ALS Ice Bucket challenge!
Enjoy the rest of your summer Geno! See you back in Pittsburgh soon!
You May Also Be Interested In These Latest Sports Stories
Join The Conversation On The KDKA Facebook Page
Stay Up To Date, Follow KDKA On Twitter