PITTSBURGH (93-7 The FAN) – With Pitt fans selling out three allotments of tickets to the Military Bowl against Navy, we have the latest Game Day and parking information as released by the bowl committee.
– Stadium parking is SOLD OUT. Game Day cash parking at the stadium will not be available. Only those with pre-purchased parking passes will be able to access the stadium lots on Game Day.
– If you do not have a stadium parking pass, see below for our various overflow parking options. Have a plan in place before you arrive in Annapolis; please do not try to access the stadium lots without a parking pass. Game Day cash parking is not available in the stadium lots.
– Pitt fans with pre-purchased parking passes should enter through Gate 1 (508 Farragut Road) or Gate 6 (550 Taylor Avenue) on the Gold side of the stadium.
– Navy fans with pre-purchased parking passes should enter through Gates 3, 3A or 4 (1040 Cedar Park Road) on the Blue side of the stadium.
– Handicapped parking is available with a pre-purchased stadium parking pass and a handicapped license plate or hang-tag. If a hang-tag is used, the expiration date must be visible through the windshield. On the Blue side, please use Gate 2 (230 Farragut Road). On the Gold side, please use Gate 6 (550 Taylor Avenue).
– Parking lots open to the public at 8 a.m. on Game Day. Fans are strongly encouraged to arrive early in order to avoid traffic. Road closures for the parade begin at 10:45 a.m.
– A limited number of RV passes ($60) are available for purchase online or by calling 888-841-2787 from 10 a.m. to 11 p.m. EST, 7 days a week. RVs must enter the lot through Gate 1 off Farragut Avenue – NO EXCEPTIONS.
– Overnight RV parking is not permitted in the stadium lots. Cherry Hill Park, located in nearby College Park, is a convenient option for local overnight parking. Visit cherryhillpark.com for additional information.
– The Germantown Elementary School PTA and Phoenix Academy Staff provides convenient offsite parking options located just a few blocks from Navy-Marine Corps Memorial Stadium. Parking is $20 for a single-space vehicle and $60 for an oversized vehicle. Payment is accepted in cash only. Parking lots will open at 7 a.m. for the Military Bowl. For more information, please email germantownPTA@gmail.com. Three lots are available:
Germantown Elementary School, 200 Windell Ave.
Phoenix Academy School, entrance at 322 Locust Ave.
Old Phoenix, 291 Locust Ave (oversize vehicle lot)
– Harry S. Truman Park and Ride, Harry S Truman Parkway & Riva Road, will open at 7 a.m. The Annapolis Bus Company will offer a free shuttle to and from the stadium until 7 p.m.
– Annapolis Garages:
–Noah Hillman Parking Garage, 150 Gorman St, open 24/7
–Gotts Court Parking Garage, 25 Northwest St, open 24/7
–Knighton Parking Garage, 1A Colonial Ave, open 24/7
–Park Place, 5 Park Place, open 24/7
–Westin Annapolis, 100 Westgate Circle
– Please contact email@example.com with any overflow parking questions.
– The Circulator is available for $1 to get around the central business district on Game Day. This trolley will only run from Park Place Garage along West Street to downtown Annapolis, at Church Circle, picking up people along the way.
– After the game, two trolleys will shuttle people from the stadium to downtown Annapolis and back. The shuttle service will be from 5:30 – 9 p.m. with the trolleys picking up passengers at the DNR building, at corner of Taylor Avenue and Herbert Sachs, and taking passengers to top of Main Street at Church Circle. There will be a charge of $1 each way for the trolleys.
– Prefer not to drive? Roundtrip shuttle tickets from D.C. are just $25 each. Click here to find out more.
– Fans are encouraged to join us at the Official Military Bowl Tailgate located in the Blue lot on the west side of the stadium, starting at 9 a.m.
– Tailgating is allowed on Navy-Marine Corps Memorial Stadium property only.
– Small gas grills are permitted.
– Fans are not permitted to take up extra parking spaces within the Stadium lots for the purpose of tailgating. Tailgating is restricted to the area behind one’s car.
– Fans wanting to tailgate with other vehicles are encouraged to arrive at the same time to the same parking gate. Our parking attendants will be able to direct you to spaces next to one another, if space allows. Reserving a space is not permitted in the lots at Navy-Marine Corps Memorial Stadium.