PITTSBURGH (KDKA) — Pittsburgh’s Light Up Night is coming up on Friday, Nov. 18. The celebration will mean many street closures in Downtown Pittsburgh.
7 a.m. – Midnight
– Northbound Stanwix Street from Liberty Avenue to the entrance to the Ft. Duquesne Parking Garage.
– Fort Duquesne Boulevard Westbound from 7th Street to 6th Street.
9 a.m. – Midnight
– Fort Duquesne Boulevard, both directions between 6th Street and 9th Street.
– Seventh Street and Eighth Street from Fort Duquesne Boulevard to Penn Avenue.
4 p.m. – Midnight Closures
– Market Square, Market Street, Graeme, and lower Forbes Avenue.
– 4th Avenue from Stanwix Street to Wood.
6 p.m. – Midnight Closures
– Stanwix Street, both directions, from Liberty Avenue to the entrance of the Ft. Duquesne Parking Garage.
– Penn Avenue from 5th Street/Cecil/CLO Way to Liberty Avenue Extension.