Give your next tailgating party some flavor with this delicious recipe!
This week on “Steelers Late Night,” we’re cooking up Buffalo-Style Turkey Wraps!
STEELERS LATE NIGHT “Late Night Tailgating Recipes”: Buffalo-Style Turkey Wrap
- 2 turkey breast tenderloins (1 to 1-1/2 pounds total)
- 3 tablespoons bottled hot pepper sauce
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 610-inch spinach-flavor flour tortillas
- 1 1/2 cups thin strips carrots (3 medium)
- 1 1/2 cups thinly bias-sliced celery (3 stalks)
- 3 cups shredded lettuce
- 1 recipe Blue Cheese Dressing
1. Cut each tenderloin in half horizontally to make 4 steaks. Place turkey steaks in a resealable plastic bag set in a shallow dish. For marinade, in a small bowl stir together hot pepper sauce, oil, paprika, salt, and cayenne pepper. Pour over turkey in bag; seal bag. Turn to coat turkey. Marinate in the refrigerator for 2 to 3 hours, turning bag occasionally.
2. Drain turkey steaks, discarding marinade. For a charcoal grill, place turkey on the rack of an uncovered grill directly over medium coals for 12 to 15 minutes or until turkey is no longer pink (170 degrees F), turning once halfway through grilling. Wrap tortillas tightly in foil. Place on grill rack; heat for 10 minutes, turning once. (For a gas grill, preheat grill. Reduce heat to medium. Place turkey and wrapped tortillas on grill rack over heat. Cover and grill as directed.)
3. Thinly slice turkey. Divide sliced turkey, carrots, celery, and lettuce among the warm tortillas. Top with Blue Cheese Dressing. Roll up tortillas tightly; serve immediately.
For more information, visit: http://www.donsappliances.com/
Don’t forget to tune into “Steelers Late Night” each Saturday after the 11 p.m. News on KDKA-TV for more recipes!