MCKEESPORT (KDKA) — Crews have been called to UPMC McKeesport Hospital this afternoon for reports of a fire.

According to emergency dispatchers, smoke was reported in the ceiling of the Mansfield Building in the 1500 block 5th Avenue.

The incident was first reported just before 4:30 p.m.

There’s no word yet on what sparked the fire or how much damage it’s causing.

Stay with KDKA for the latest on this developing story.

Join The Conversation On The KDKA Facebook Page
Stay Up To Date, Follow KDKA On Twitter

More From CBS Pittsburgh

Get The All New CBS Local App
KDKA Weather App

Watch & Listen LIVE