Defend Your Ride
“The third day I had my truck, I wrecked it!” – Matthew and his Dodge Dakota Ultra
“I used to work at this diner as a teenager!” – Wade and his Harley Davidson
“I hope my children get to drive this car.” – Emily and her Mini Cooper
“I got my car two weeks before I adopted my daughter and they were both life-changing events.” – Nonie and her Toyota Prius
“My car is my home away from home.” – Peter and his Toyota Scion
“Other cars may be newer or better looking, but I like this one because it’s mine.” – Ashley and her Chevrolet Cavalier
- Detroit Grand Prix To Get Full Social Media TreatmentThe Embark Digital subsidiary of the marketing agency Duffy Petrosky & Co. says it's building a first-of-its-kind social marketing experience for the Detroit Grand Prix.
- Auto Factories Add Production, Skip Summer ShutdownsCompanies are adding production, limiting downtime to meet rising demand.
- GM Makes Investment In Lansing PlantGeneral Motors is investing $44.5 million in its Lansing Grand River assembly plant and adding 200 jobs.
- Audi Online Star Trek Ad Goes ViralAd features both actors who played Spock comparing Mercedes with Audi's A7.
- “Painful Lessons” Lead To Auto Industry DisciplineGM's Mark Reuss doesn't see car companies using big incentives, "Everybody pretty much wants quality sales, not sales at any cost."