Latest Autos News
- Pathway To Autonomy Day Celebrated In Pittsburgh-Area You may not know it, but Tuesday was officially declared Pathway to Autonomy Day in Pittsburgh.
- Thief Caught On Camera Breaking Into Car In Union Twp. Violated and disgusted -- that's how neighbors in Union Township, Lawrence County, feel after someone stole cash, credit cards and other belongings from their vehicles.
- Uber Making Strides In Self-Driving Technology On City Streets In the past year and half, Uber has logged more than a million miles cruising our city's street in self-driving cars that will soon make the driver just another passenger.
- Self-Driving Car Company Announces World Headquarters In Strip District There are new self-driving cars cruising city streets, and soon the company developing them will be building a new world headquarters in the Strip District.
- Self-Driving Uber Vehicle Involved In South Side Crash One of Uber's self-driving cars was involved in a crash on the South Side on Monday morning.
- List: Pittsburgh Is 'Living In The Future' The future has arrived here in Pittsburgh, according to one list.
- Self-Flying Cars: Pittsburgh Company Making ‘The Jetsons’ Become Reality A Pittsburgh company is developing smart technologies that will help keep self-flying cars safe in the air.
- Duquesne University Professor Pleads Guilty To Keying Cars Near Home A Duquesne University professor known for her expertise on consumer trends has pleaded guilty to disorderly conduct for keying her neighbors' cars.
- Pittsburgh Police Charge 2 With Throwing Rocks Onto Vehicles Pittsburgh police say they've taken two juveniles into custody for throwing rocks onto vehicles from an overpass above Route 65.
- New Service Will Negotiate Price Of New Car For You It's called Carjojo. It’s a service that has full-time experts negotiate with dealerships for you.