Latest Autos News
- Officials Shoot At Drone During Pipeline Protests, Arrest 126 Authorities fired at an unmanned aircraft and a group of Dakota Access pipeline opponents twice blocked a North Dakota state highway Sunday, capping a weekend of protests.
- Halloween Safety Tips Halloween is a fun night of trick-or-treating for kids and a big responsibility for parents keeping them safe while crossing the street.
- U.S. Confirms 11th Death Due To Takata Air Bags A 50-year-old woman who died after a car wreck last month in California is the 11th U.S. victim of Takata Corp.'s defective air bag inflators.
- Fiat Chrysler Recalls 200K Jeeps; Air Bags May Not Work Fiat Chrysler is recalling more than 200,000 Jeep Wrangler SUVs in the U.S. and Canada because the air bags may not inflate in a crash.
- Father Searching For Answers After Son's Death In Tarentum A young man is dead after jumping into the Allegheny River over the weekend. Today, his father is perplexed as to what prompted his son to do this.
- Police Searching For 2 Suspects In Gas Station Robbery State police are searching for two male suspects in connection to a robbery that took place at a Unity Township gas station Thursday morning.
- Gas Industry Challenges New Drilling Rules In Pennsylvania The natural gas industry is challenging new regulations that govern surface development of shale gas wells.
- Dallas Shoplifting Call Leads To Chase & Suspect Shot With Taser On Highway Two men are in jail after a wild high-speed chase that ended with one of them being shot with a taser gun while running across lanes of a busy North Texas highway.
- Report: Only 18 Percent Of Americans Can Drive Manual A new report shows fewer Americans own a car with manual transmission let alone know how to operate one. And there appear to be a number of reasons for it.
- New Slingshot Roadster Gaining Mileage On Pittsburgh Roads The owner of Snow's Polaris says the new Slingshot Roadster is a great combination.