Latest Pittsburgh Labor Day
A trip to the museum is far from a stodgy affair in Pittsburgh. Check out some of the most unusual museum exhibits this fall in the old Steel City for history with a side of some serious fun. The choices range from Dracula to steel mills and from World’s Fairs to inflatable tunnels.
Pittsburgh’s fall festivals are an excellent excuse to get outside after the summer heat subsides. Outdoor adventures, good food, drink and celebrations of the area’s heritage and history abound at the best fall festivals in the Pittsburgh area. From pumpkin patches to Oktoberfest, this city has something for fest-goers of every kind.
The official start of summer may still be a few weeks away, but with temperatures in the 80s and the sun even making a few appearances, it’s time to hit the pool! Find out when your community pool opens for the season with our local swimming pool guide.
Western Pennsylvania has plenty of great places for a perfect day of pumpkin picking; but these are a few favorites!
Sure, Pittsburgh has plenty of apple orchards where you can get the freshest and tastiest apples around; but we found a few that let visitors actually pick their own (which is half the fun)!
Labor Day comes at a unique time of year. Caught between two seasons, we’re left picking sides: do we try to Hold On To Summer or Embrace Fall?
- Have An Endless Summer 2011/08/22
- Work Styles Across the Country and Around the World 2011/08/22
- Indulge Your Inner Know-It-All: Labor Day Edition 2011/08/22
- Summer Rewind 2011/08/02
- Favorite Spots to Take Visitors 2011/07/13
- Best Outdoor Gardens In Pittsburgh 2011/07/11
- Best Paintball Arenas Around Pittsburgh CBS Pittsburgh–2011/07/09
- Best Ice Cream In Pittsburgh CBS Pittsburgh–2011/07/09
- Best Dog Parks in Pittsburgh CBS Pittsburgh–2011/06/30
|Full Program Grid|
|7:00 PM||KDKA-TV News|
|7:30 PM||omg! Insider|
|9:00 PM||Criminal Minds|
|10:00 PM||48 Hours|
|11:00 PM||KDKA-TV News at 11|
|11:35 PM||CSI: Miami|